Post Questions About Single City Here!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daily, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Correct, they can be taken during PvP. I’m not sure about it aiding to raids though.

TheRealCampus likes this.
  2. So how do I change game id (email that is connected with ATA) if it was saved accidentally wrong?

3. I did this a while back on another ATA game bu sending in a help ticket.

4. Very confused what the crew gifts are and how to obtain them for my club. I see that we’re level 1, and I’ve only seen 2 gifts come through today, so trying to figure it out so I can help the club get more.

DebbieM likes this.
  5. Okay so I’ve been playing for a good week so far and want to know about moving to another city because my current city is annoying. The same people be spamming chat all the time showing they have no lives and play the game 24/7. I want to be sure that I’m able to keep my group. I’d love a feature where we don’t have to see the chat all the time it’s very annoying and messes up the vibe for me. I love my crew/clan chat. My vent for today lol 😂

Ruby_onRails and DebbieM like this.
  6. ALSO the system for having allies on this game is extremely hard. They get hired back all the time it needs to be some kind of balance here. I’m only able to keep them for like 10 mins if I’m lucky. Normally with 5 mins they’re gone. Compared to PIMD system this is a train wreak. I do understand the game is new so definitely plenty of time for improvements. Otherwise the game is fairly very easy just worried about the costs of upgrading the house the game needs to give out more lump sum cash. I can’t play this game all day and grind for hours so it’s annoying.

7. Why are Collabs level 2 still unavailable even though I have unlocked them via SC Academy?

8. You can get Crew Packages gifts by completing different Crew Errands, or accumulating Crew Package points from opening Crew Packages.

MizzRedd likes this.
  9. If you switch your city, you won’t be able to keep the same Crew. But if you do intend to switch cities, you can send in a help ticket with the city you’re interested in moving to or the ID of a friend in a different city.

10. You’ll need to be in a Level 2 zone in order to find L2 Collabs. Go to City, then hit the map icon in the bottom left hand corner. This will allow you to view where the level 2 zone is. You might want to move closer depending on how far away it is.

11. If you use relocation token and move in to different area, can I go back to my previous one? I worry the progress I made with previous one if I do that. I might lose all the leveled furni and crew🥺. Anyone got an idea? I need your help. Thank you.

12. The relocation token only moves your home to a different location within the city, it doesn’t have any effect on your furniture or crew.

13. that's a relief..thank you😃

Music_Vlogger175 likes this.
  14. Hi, what does it mean when it says my role has changed in my crew?

15. The owner of your Crew has given you a different role, so you may have different abilities now within your crew depending on the role given.

16. Seems like i can't collect after collab 🤔

17. After a collab your roomie will have the resources in their back pack, you’ll need to safely send them home before you actually have the resources in your inventory.

Rational_Dramatic56 likes this.
  19. You’ll probably have to send in a Help Ticket and ask for the email to be updated. @Lightcord

20. How am I supposed to get 1,200 pillows to tier up my living room without spending $100?

Mizjuc_B likes this.