Post Questions About Single City Here!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daily, Oct 13, 2022.

1. To help keep forums nice and clean for the future, we can post all general questions here so players can help each-other out.

Helen20, Nee_Nee and Buwbuw like this.
  2. I got a question about Crews. My friend created one, but I can't join it. It keeps saying that I can't join Crew in another city. I thought you could join any Crew you wanted?

Graceful_Tomato76 likes this.
  3. This is literally a whole subcategory for questions..there's no need for one thread for all questions.

Itto and _Eru_ like this.
  4. That's not what relocation tokens are. Players need to contact support to transfer servers in order to be in the same one as their friend.

Helen20 and _Eru_ like this.
  5. Oh sorry! When I played in earlier versions of the game that’s what it was. But in other ATA game forums we’ve used this system with a single thread for easy quick fire questions. It works well tbh.

Zephina and Buwbuw like this.
  6. L
    Lmaoo that’s what I was thinking too cos of the forum subcategory 😆 But maybe he wanna answer questions here personally? Or idk, I’m just a noob

Itto likes this.
  7. Hi, how to spend followers? Mine overcap 😅

8. In my storage i have like so many XP bars. Yet it won't let me actually redeem them. It's the only thing in my storage that doesn't seem to work. I'm guessing a help ticket?

Helen20 likes this.
  9. Do you mean reputation?

REALZSTORM and Scully like this.
  10. Ohh the XP Bars are automatically activated. I get what you’re saying. You don’t get to increase the number and use them. They’re already activated. So you just have to use them to upgrade your roomies. Notice the number in storage is same as what you already have on your dashboard

Helen20 and TheRealCampus like this.
  11. You dont. The only way to “lose” them is if you get attacked. People steal them off you. They add to your influence and cap at 0.

12. Any timeline on when ATA will have a Search feature for crews, this was asked for in beta and its still not implemented??

Kpop_eGirl146 likes this.
  13. Not a question, but the single city PMs seem to be bugged. I can see the message but when I click the conversation to read/ respond the sender's message is gone

Usagii likes this.
  14. Seeing as the game is still super new, I think it’ll take some time. I do remember them looking at the idea with a positive view though, so hopefully in future updates.

Usagii likes this.
  15. You could send in a help ticket if you think it’s an independent issue, or ss it and send it in to the bugs channel in the Single City Discord.

16. How do I 'spend' followers? it says I'm overcap and should spend it :)

Scully and _Eru_ like this.
  17. Followers can’t be spent as of now. They just add to influence and can only be taken in PvP or gained.

Scully and lilyxxbear like this.
  18. Hey, how do I spend my collab items to get Furniture Material and Home Decor Tokens?

19. You can get both of them from different story rewards and contests, but I’m not sure what you mean by using collab items in order to get both.

20. So followers= influence/stat but can be reduced during PvP?
    Will it makes us stronger during collabs or Raid?