Post Questions About Single City Here!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daily, Oct 13, 2022.

1. My question is probably irrelevant to most people here but can i ask why my roomies never go into the bathroom?
    Yes it bugs me. I have a rlly nice bathroom and that dracula toilet cost me a fortune. I : like them to visit the room 🥺🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

Achezz likes this.
  2. Ah yea i also didnt get my 250diamonds for the survey..

3. When will I get the 250 gems for doing the survey

4. They weren’t given out immediately, but you should have received them by now. If not submit a help ticket or message help on Discord

5. They weren’t immediate, they were given out 4 days ago but send a help ticket if you still haven’t received them

6. How to I unlock to level 3 and play more story lines... I've been "stayed tuned" for 3 days now. And also can't find Anita mojito..

DebbieM likes this.
  7. We’re all stuck on the “Stay Tuned”! As this is a newer game and they haven’t created more storyline content yet. The holiday event is active you can participate in that!

Do you mean unlock level 3 collabs? That would be in drama tree (SC Academy)

8. I found Anita mojito but still waiting on more stories lines 😩😩

9. What are story token used for? Thanks

10. They’re for Gigi’s storyline but if you see a “Stay Tuned!” Message you’ve reached the end until they update it

11. How did you find her

DebbieM likes this.
  12. I have a roomie that I can’t seem to move in - does anyone know why that might be?

13. You Have To Upgrade Your Living Room In Order To Move A New Roomie In. Each Time You Get A New Roomie And Don’t Have A Room Available For Them You Will Have To Upgrade The Living Room ☺️

14. Your Friend Is On A Different Server You Will Have To Go To The Help Section & Send ATA A Message And Ask Them To Switch Your Server To The Same Server Your Friend Is On. So Your Friend Will Need To Go To The Help Section First & Send ATA A Message And Ask Which Server They Are In So You Know Which Server To Ask ATA To Put You In☺️

15. It’s Like That Sometimes But If You Wait A Few Minutes Or So It Will Appear☺️

16. How Can I get a level 2 collab? It's only appearing level 1 collab

17. Research level 2 collabs in SC Academy. Then you should be able to find one in the level 2 area of the map. Go to your map (city) bottom left corner there is a location circle. Click on that to zoom out to see the zones.

Golden_Forever86 likes this.
  18. Unfortunately this is based on luck since her event is over. You’ll have to keep opening roomie boxes. Opening event roomie shakers will have a better chance

19. On the entryway packages. I’ve been playing for 5 days now. And the Loyalty Gift Lvl is still 1 and not moving. How to work on that?

20. Hello. And good morning from USA-California! I have a question! I just started playing a game and I want to know how do you get drink tickets