Post Questions About Single City Here!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daily, Oct 13, 2022.

1. How do I spend reputation overcap

2. It’ll be a lengthy process if you decide not to spend, but I guess you could do it by grinding different contests and tasks to earn Home Decor Tokens and then opening the Home Furniture & Materials boxes.

3. Reputation can be spent on Allies. You can find this on your Phone.

hericanekatrina likes this.
  4. how do i get @Daily to stop answering all the questions? 🤭💙

5. Do you need to tier couch to l2 at all? For which LR level? Know it’s not through 14. Have definitely heard about feature and art to t3 for 16

6. Answering my own question, confirmed level 16 LR needs t2 couch, t3 feature and art

7. what's the best way to earn cash on this game? side hustles give too little 🥲

Helen20 likes this.
  8. Will sound reductive, but upgrade your gathering so they give more. Gather 4 is 3600 collected and 2k bonus.

You can also sell decorative roomie furniture. Particularly epic and leg give a lot, and there’s no stat bonus for decorative ones.

Luce likes this.
  9. how do I go about unlocking the errands tab? It was previously unlocked in my former crew but I left & created my own & now it’s locked lol.

10. This may be a bug, otherwise, errands return every 6 hours from when you first opened the previous set. You can see the timer if you go to Phone -> Errands

11. Yes I believe it is a big, because the errands tab was just unlocked for me now it’s locked again lol

12. I had the same issue. It doesn't do it all the time, just once in a while. I have to close and reopen the app.

13. How I can see what members of my crew help?

UrDaddysMilksNMe likes this.
  14. How do I change my ign, bc I logged into ATA through Pimd I think, and there was already an account active.

15. For level 13 bathroom and entryway , I need 600 of materials each to tier2 all furniture and I'm falling short with 200 each?

How do I get that without spending real stuff 🥲

16. The main mechanic for progression is collab. You collab at highest level you can, get materials like books based on the kind of business, use those to open mats boxes in store. Those boxes give home tokens, you then use 300 of those to open boxes that can drop upgrade materials or furniture you can recycle.

work towards collab 4, upgrade your main collab roomie via xp research and furn and you’ll be able to farm what you need until you’re walled by needing 1400 cushions for LR16

CEObabe likes this.
  17. I upgraded my drama lama tree as required, but lvl 4 drama is still "impossible". Is there a requirement for a roomie level or talents? I'm missing something.

18. Impossible is not impossible. Fight her and win. If not locked, is very possible/farmable.

19. Hey I did the survey and didn’t receive my diamonds. Why?

Kpop_eGirl146 likes this.
  20. Question:
    I never received my survey gems (250) as the username I previously had is changed but it's correct on the survey I submitted.
    Previous username was Kpop_eGirl46.
    Could you please advise me of what I need to do.
    Thanks!