Post Questions About Single City Here!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Daily, Oct 13, 2022.

1. I have been opening rommie boxes for almost two weeks. It has to be another way to get Anita.

2. The more active members in your crew, the better. Loyalty will come from packages won by last hit in collabs.

3. Level up your roomies with those

4. What’s the fastest way to level up? Also can someone explain what “radchads are and how to spawn them? Are they in lower levels or only higher levels? I’m fairly new to this game and still learning

5. RadChads are in level 3 and above! You have to defeat Evelyn’s for a chance at spawning them, but I believe it’s only like a 5% chance.

Because of how the game is set up, speed leveling isn’t a good way. You should level up everything separately- and do it when those type of contests are active. That way, you get rewards for leveling up to help you level up even more. Ex: Friendzone contest is use XP bars to level up your roomies for points. This is when you’d want to level your roomies for extra rewards for future use.

6. Anita will only drop from Lux Roomie Powerup box level 2 and above. If you haven’t yet upgraded this in SC Academy under Business Practices, you don’t have any chance at getting shards for her.

Confused_BookWorm76 likes this.
  7. How can I open the last 2 rooms on the third floor

8. I have items in my storage I can’t use. Like I see all the furniture cards but can use any. And when I try to get the daily gems it says I own 1732 but then tells me I don’t have any to use.

9. New rooms open when you upgrade your Living Room on your main floor!

10. There’s different furniture cards for different events. You can use these in the Event store. Events are timed, so you have to use them before the timer runs out. Leftover event furniture credits stay in your storage. So I’m assuming this is why you can’t use them.

As for the gems, are you sure you’re not mixing them up with furniture tokens? The symbol for those is also pink.

11. How do I get more influence? I thought it was by upgrading furniture. I've done that, but I still can't reach the required 3000 to unlock the room. I'm stuck at 700. Please help. Thank you.

12. Yes, you get more influence by upgrading furniture, room levels, and through various research within the SC academy.

MizzRedd likes this.
  13. I would like to know if zoeys abilities stack, hereby i mean her two first abilities.
    1) 40% activity speed.
    2) 20% activity speed.

Shouldnt they stack ?
    I go on a lvl 4 node with a roomie it takes 1h 4 min.

With Zoey its 45 min. That aint 60% if they are supposed to stack ?

MizzRedd likes this.
  14. So, are we just not going to get anymore chances at the woman that was offered during the valentine's run? I'm literally 1 away and I can't even buy anything to get her. I'm new and hate that there is really no guidance other than ask the other players. I'm antisocial and find that harder than playing the game.

MarquitaMaverick and DezCole like this.
  15. Single city was designed to be a pretty social game, hence the name and all available player actions. If you upgrade your roomie Powerup box in SC academy you have a chance of opening her from there. I got one of her that way and was able to complete her for myself.

16. I've been playing this for a while and NEVER knew that!!! I was actually hoping they would add something like that to help find places on the map easier! So thank u!

MarquitaMaverick and MizzRedd like this.
  17. How do I find fabulous Anita I have been looking around the town. I have had a chance to add rookies and she doesn’t come up.

18. She has to be unlocked so you’ll have to be patient and collect her Pops. The best way to do this is by opening roomie shakers available during event. She’s legendary so this quest will take awhile to make progress in. I don’t have her either so don’t get discouraged!

19. Why is it taking almost two minutes to collab 1 time, like it’s frozen?

20. Is it possible to download single city on desktop?