CONTEST WINNERS Easter Egg Hunt!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Marceline_AT, Apr 13, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

277 guesses with 28 guesses in the comments from people who didn't read the instructions properly (ehem Bottocks) later...

The correct answer for how many Easter eggs were hidden around the forums was... 13!

And we only ended up with
    9 PLAYERS who either checked every inch of the forums very, very carefully or got a really lucky guess ๐Ÿ˜‰

The winners are:
    WildKitty
    Junaid
    Killinglady
    Cat_raven
    _PEACHYYY_
    Lightning_Queen
    Thundakat_French
    Temptress

And if you submitted your username as 'SassyBean_88', you also won but we couldn't find you in our system!

Congratulations, you all had an eggxellent eye for detail ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿชบ

You get 2000 x Springtime Furniture Credits and 3000 x Cottagecore Furniture Credits!

For the rest of you, here's the reveal of each Easter egg:

1x in my profile pic! That ain't just a fancy lookin' choker!

[​IMG]

1x in Public Freakout Top 50 Global Leaderboard (3/31 - 4/2) - Kehlani's got a little goose egg up in there ๐Ÿ˜œ

[​IMG]

1x in Single City's Valentine's Day Cards โ€“ Ramona's bun was looking a little egg-xtra...

[​IMG]

2x in Halloween Costume + Spookie Selfie Contest ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐ŸŽค โ€“ I do wonder what Olivia is looking at ๐Ÿ‘€

[​IMG]

1x in A Christmas Tree-Making Competition โ€“ Lord Havoc's Energy Menorah has a little somethin' somethin' up in there!

[​IMG]

1x in An Interview with Vex [149] amd K-Bizzle! โ€“ Microphones aren't the only thing K-Bizzy gets egg-xited about!

[​IMG]

1x in Introducing: Furniture Material Gathering Nodes AKA FuMAGaN! โ€“ I mean we were literally pointing it out.

[​IMG]

1x in Merry Crewstmas: A Very Merry Crewstmas โ€“ ok, I admit this one was a little tricky.
    [​IMG]

1x in Feeling Lucky? โ€“ Honestly, loving Danny's new look.

[​IMG]

3x in Celebrate Black History Month With Us! You can tell just how eggstatic these guys are about jazz.
    [​IMG]
    We hope you folks had a fine time hunting! Until next time! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿชบ

[​IMG]

Sweet_Lady_K_420 and WildKitty like this.
  2. Wow I was off by 2/3 you couldโ€™ve gave me a runner up prize

Uni_Corn likes this.
  3. Iโ€™ll let you make it this time ๐Ÿฅน

4. Happy to finally know the real answer ๐Ÿ˜น .. that egg in the leaderboard was sneaky omg . It was a nice contest ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป and ty !

Marceline_AT likes this.
  5. Then you mispelled my name, I thought we were friends ๐Ÿฅน

6. "U" matter buttocks ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Do better marcie

7. You never asked me to be your friend ๐Ÿฅน

8. Besties ๐Ÿ’•

Marceline_AT likes this.