CONTEST WINNERS A Christmas Tree-Making Competition 🎄✨

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Marceline_AT, Dec 30, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Alright Singles, here are the winners of Single City's first ever Christmas contest!

[​IMG]

(In no particular order),
    All these players won themselves
    1000 Winter Credits
    250 Gems

BONUS POINTS
    We only had 8 entries in total, which means there were 2000 extra Winter Credits and 500 extra Gems!
    So we decided to take those extra prizes and spread them out equally among all the winners which means every participant gets an extra 200 Credits and 50 Gems!

(Did Single City just implement UBI? Yes, I THINK SO. 🤫🤫🤫 )

That's a total of 1200 Winter Credits and 300 Gems each! 🎉

[​IMG]

Seriously @Adulee, is this an ad for the iPhone 5000? #thatfocustho

[​IMG]
    Looks like @Victoria10717 was not gonna throw away her shot 😉

[​IMG]
    "I made a lil baby tree by exacto cutting up my take out boxes at lunch today 😂 throw some markers in and bada bing, bada boom. A baby tree that I find cute with a hand drawn setting. "

T
    he visual of @Bougie_Goth84 nonchalantly cutting up their takeout styroforam into festive decorations at the office tickles me. Well done. So cute.

[​IMG]
    There's no screwing this up, @Noah_Mosheep. Well, maybe except when you were trying to post this into the comments. No worries, Marcie's gotchu.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "So… I know, I know, this is a "Christmas Tree" competition. But here in my small sector of Single City, my roomies think Christmas is "kinda lame" (their words, not mine) and they prefer to celebrate for 8 days instead of just the one. I tried to convince them to follow the instructions and just make the damn tree, but Billie was particularly adamant and started threatening me with drama if I didn't follow their rules—and I was already low enough on cash from buying them each those 8 presents, so I really couldn't take any more drama for the day. And so, with heavy disappointment, I introduce…
    (Drum roll, please…) @LordHavoc's Christmas Tree Menorah!

Honestly, +1 points for breaking the ACTUAL mold. Love the lore. And yes, blame it on the Roomies 😉

You win:
    2000 Winter Furniture Credits for coming in third,
    1000 for tagging us on Instagram, and
    200 from the Bonus pile...
    That's 3200 Winter Furniture Credits!

1000 Gems for third place,
    250 for making it Single City-themed, and
    50 Gems from the Bonus pile...
    That's 1300 Gems!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Choosing 2nd and 1st place was tougher than getting RadChad to appear; the Single City Council really had to put their heads together for this one...

We absolutely loved this tree by @Zepheryn and there's no doubt about it! Where did you even get clear copies of the game assets?! This is a tree we see can definitely see in Single City.

For this creation you win:
    3000 Winter Furniture Credits for coming in second,
    That's 4200 Winter Furniture Credits!

3000 Gems for second place,
    That's 3300 Gems!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a really close call but in the end, the Christmas tree that spawned handcrafted, hand-cut, hand-coloured Single City materials that that super RadChad is obviously guarding won our hearts.

Way! To! Go! @Vexe!

For your manual labour, you win:
    5000 Winter Furniture Credits for coming in first,
    That's 6200 Winter Furniture Credits!

5000 Gems for first place,
    That's 5300 Gems!

[​IMG]

Thank you all for participating in this one, we hope you all had fun and we're looking forward to the next one!
    Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all!

🥳🎉 🥂💕​

#1 Marceline_AT, Dec 30, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
  2. Thank you so much this was an amazing opportunity and so so so much fun!! 🥰♥️♥️

Marceline_AT likes this.
  3. Amazing! Thank you so much for having these fun and creative contests!

Marceline_AT likes this.
  4. Congratulations

Marceline_AT likes this.
  5. We need a contest for Valentine's Day for sure

Seventhebaddiest likes this.
  6. Yess,what the plan?