CONTEST WINNERS Halloween Costume + Spookie Selfie Contest πŸ‘» πŸŽƒ πŸ§‘πŸ½β€πŸŽ€

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Marceline_AT, Nov 2, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

πŸ¦‡ TRICK OR TREAT πŸŽƒ

We hope you all had a ghouuuuld time celebrating Halloween and sharing your spooky selves!

It was a rough round of decision making but I do believe we have our winners!

Counting down from 4th to 10th place, in no particular order:

Sinister Owl as Remi, from Single City!

[​IMG]

We loved this – you even go Remi's guitar case stickers on lock!

Bambina as Princess Kida

[​IMG]

At least, we
    assume this is the Princess Kida, from Atlantis. Underrated Disney movie, btw.

Mochahontis as Mrs Sara Bellum

[​IMG]

Spice level on point!

Deuta as... I'm not really sure but I'm definitely scared.

[​IMG]

Excellent makeup work πŸ‘Œ

Cats as a Regular Single Citizen!

[​IMG]

This Citizen is least affected by the City's effects πŸ˜‰

Callmeoujia as Rhaenyra Targaryen

[​IMG]

Again, assuming here. This could
    also be Khaleesi herself. Either way, you're definitely a Targaryen.

Cryptid as a Rodeo Clown

[​IMG]

What a unique and creepy intersection of two typically-beloved entertainment bringers.

And now... our Top 3!

In third, place we have....

Corinthian as Mateo!!!!

[​IMG]

I mean, enough said! Smoulder on point; I feel the *~swagger~*.

Second place goes to...

Zepheryn as Emily!

[​IMG]

We applaud your commitment to this many layers – you're right, maybe we will have to revisit Emily's wardrobe πŸ˜†

And finally, first place!!!!

We couldn't decide so it's a TIE between these gorgeous gals!

strawberries as Luna!

[​IMG]

The πŸ‘ effort πŸ‘ look at that snazzy invite! The makeup! The outfit! Only thing we wish is that you and Corithian as Mateo had met up and entered together. Fantastic.

Creative_Taco32 as Olivia!!!

[​IMG]

This one also had a special place in our hearts because you ACTUALLY READ THE STORY! There she is, Olivia, spying on Mateo.... #dontbesuspicious #itpaystoreadthedialogue

Congratulations, winners! Your Gems will be deposited into your account within the hour of this post πŸ˜‰

Thank you all for participating! We can't wait to see next year's!

[​IMG]

Somebody, be Dwight. Please.

#1 Marceline_AT, Nov 2, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    Dece, MizzRedd, Cloudy_ and 5 others like this.
  2. Congo to everyone who won!!!

3. awwwe congrats!!! woot woot!! πŸ’•πŸ’œ

4. Also noticing my lore of the avatars were referenced!! Amazing πŸ’•πŸ’•

Corinthian and Aluura like this.
  5. Gosh, it's the first time I win something on contests... Thanks everyone πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Klassy likes this.
  6. Naol!!! Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ to all the winner's and better luck nxtym for those who doesn't won☺️

QueenDaddyShosho likes this.
  7. Won't lie got a onlyfans vibe going on 🀣

solstarra likes this.
  8. Congratulations guys! My Top 2 picks (Strawberries and Zepheryn) indeed got the Top 2. Well-deserved! Kudos to everyone for sharing your creativity. Happy Halloween! πŸ‘»

9. Yo screw this lmao.

10. Congrats to those who won! Those two were my personal favorites as well ❀️
    But not gonna lie. I'm disappointed. With how much effort I put into my Gigi, I thought I was at least going to win SOMETHING πŸ˜”

EMlNEM likes this.
  11. I don't want to sound like I think I'm entitled to have won something. I just genuinely don't understand. All other game related costumes got 1-4th place 😞

EMlNEM likes this.
  12. Aww thank you so much, and congrats everyone! β€οΈπŸŽƒ
    More than happy to share my spot with Taco, it was such a creative entry!🀩

Cryptenia likes this.
  13. I definetly agree with you. There were MUCH better costumes than 1-3. But I suppose they are the game devs and want to support their game the most. And also they wanted it immersed in lore (why #1 won I think). Because they read the lore and did something based around that.

MizzRedd likes this.
  14. Agreed. Also didn’t they hint bonus points if you used characters from the game? Congrats to all the winners though!

Cryptenia likes this.
  15. Yes, exactly. That's why I'm so confused that I'm the only game related costume that didn't won anything lol

16. I mean, I can understand why they want to give bonus points to those who came up with something game related. This forum IS about Single City to begin with 😜

In the event description they write "Costumes will be judged based on creativity, originality, effort and amusement factor."
    Meaning that it's not only about how "good" the costume is, but those other factors as well.
    Strawberries showed a lot of effort by making that cute invitation and Taco boosted with the originality and the amusement factor.
    I personally can understand well why they did win πŸ₯°

And sry for rambling to you about this now haha, but I thought maybe you would like an explanation πŸ™ˆ

17. Jeg kom langt ned sΓ₯ tror spille profilen min hadde mye bug . Kommer ikke til Γ₯ anbefale dette til andre.

18. After going back and looking, it could be that it was just too plain? Vampire Gigi is just pink on pink/ pointy teeth and red eyes. Maybe they wanted to see lor
    After going back and looking, it could be that it was just too plain? Vampire Gigi is just pink on pink/ pointy teeth and red eyes. Maybe they wanted to see more than a headshot? Because other game character winners were all half body to full length shots.

I wouldn’t beat yourself up over it, there’s plenty of people who entered and there will be more contests in the future

19. Thanks for answering πŸ₯° I considered part of this already, but it still doesn't make sense to me. It explicitly was called "Halloween costume + spooky selfie contest" - If they didn't want selfies or would give less points for them, they shouldn't have included them in the first place lol. But that's just my opinion ^^

P.S. Even if it was just pink, it was actually still a lot of work to get it right. The wig, the nake up + the teeth and especially the editing took some time 🀭

MizzRedd likes this.