INTERVIEW An Interview with Vexe [149] & K-Bizzle!

Discussion in 'Newsletters' started by Marceline_AT, Mar 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Citizens! Today’s interview is with Vexe, from City 149 (originally 141)!!

Vexe caught our attention when she showed us this HANDMADE, HOME-MADE stuffy of K-Bear – or, more affectionately known to Vexe and her Crew as “K-Bizzle”. We love that.

[​IMG]

______________​

Please introduce yourself!
    Hihi! I’m Vexe, from 141 (now 149) repping The Alphas! I’m a Chef by trade but LOVE crafting all sorts of things and you can usually find me entering the community contests!

What made you start playing Single City?
    I wanted to play a team based PvP game where you work with others for a common goal and I definitely found that here. I’ve made so many new friends that I cherish, I’m so happy to have joined this community- I LOVE YOU [TAP]

What is your advice for a brand new player, playing Single City?
    Find a crew that you really vibe with, having a crew that supports you whether you wanna grow fast or slow, is there for you on those nights you can’t sleep, and enjoys having you there just because you’re you, that’s the magic.

What do you look most forward to when playing the game?
    Seeing what my friends are up to, being helpful to those who need me and the rush of bolt farming hoping a purple node pops up!

What is your favorite furniture set and event so far?
    I think so far Cool Contemporary for furni, I looove the hot tub patio piece but I’d really love a punk themed event, that’s definitely more my aesthetic. That being said I loved the valentines event just because Aimee is Ai-Mee-Zing!!! (I couldn’t help myself, sue me)

Who’s your favourite Roomie?
    KBizzle!!! My love for him knows no bounds, anyone from my crew will admit I have an obsession with him. He’s cute, cuddly and tuff! Our ship name is K-Bexe, you’re welcome.

What do you hope the game will look like a year from now?
    I want a punk style roommate good for drama, maybe even with a talent called Riot! More avatars, collab based spawns for crews to take down as a team and more crew slots for Executives/Captains.

What do you do when you’re not playing Single City?
    A loooooooot of cooking, you name it I can probably make it and if I’ve never made it I won’t sleep til I’m an expert. Other than that I’m always crafting something whether it’s for my little dudes or something fun just for me.

All of Single City can read this message, is there anything you want to share with the community?
    Play this game for you, don’t let anyone steal your peace. This is an escape for a lot of us so don’t let anyone take that away. Instead of getting mad, redirect your energy into something positive, or even just go hit Evelyn & Chad! Personalities are going to clash but it’s up to you how much power you give the other person over you.

Who steals most of your hired Roomies?
    Honestly, much smaller players that have no business having that much rep, WORK ON YOUR RESEARCH PPL! Leave me alone!

What are your thoughts on pineapple on pizza?
    Once I faked liking pineapple pizza for a guy, he’s my ex husband now. Note to younger self; tell the truth, pineapple pizza is disgusting!!!

Is there any budding romance in your crew?
    Idk about romance in the crew but I think Fitz would ask Magica out if he was given the chance (Fitz pls don’t hit me)

______________​

I feel like we all got a lot of wisdom from this interview; never hide your authentic self to make someone else happy!

Current Pineapple on Pizza vs Sure, I’ll Eat Anything vs Hell No You Couldn’t Make Me vs I Don’t Really Know count:

1-1-2-1

The Pineapple-Pizza-Naysayers are winning (as they should be).

Thanks for joining us today!

#1 Marceline_AT, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
    WildKitty, Daily, UrWetDream and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.