NEW FEATURE Introducing: Furniture Gathering Material Nodes aka FuMaGan!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Marceline_AT, Dec 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

We've heard the cries, we've laughed (and grimaced) at the memes, we've read the understandably frustrated help tickets... so it excites us so much to bring this new feature to Single City for you all!
    NUTS, BOLTS, NAILS & GLUE
    ☞ You can now find Nuts & Bolts and Nails & Glue as a gatherable material in locations all over Single City!
    ☞ The higher the level of the location, the more likely the materials are to be Rare, Epic, or Legendary, so it's worth checking out more than a couple locations to find the right materials for your furniture!
    ☞ Once a gathering node is depleted, the materials and rarity can change!

Where To Find Material Rarity
    Common: All locations
    Rare: All locations
    Epic: Level 4+ locations
    Legendary: Level 6+ locations

[​IMG]
    RIVAL REWARDS UPDATE
    ☞ Rivals is getting another update!
    ☞ Whenever you defeat a Rival (aka RadChad), you'll spawn three gathering nodes for special upgrade materials for furniture, such as Couch Cushions, Chair Casters, and more!
    ☞ These nodes are available for any citizens of Single City to collect, so you'll want to send a Roomie capable of defending themselves against attacking players to get the most out of gathering!
    [​IMG]

PS sorry not sorry we've stolen all your #single-city-memes content.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy gathering 😘​

#1 Marceline_AT, Dec 1, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023
  2. this is what i needed rn ! 😁

Shy_Potato104 and Buwbuw like this.
  3. Do they only spawn after defeating a rival or can they be found in random locations without defeating him?

4. Those memes are hilarious and on point 🤣🤣. But thanks guys!

5. Yes thank you!🥰🥰

6. The real question we need clarified LMAO 😂

BUT honestly though love this update and the chance it'll have to re-engage the player base that was hitting a wall ug wise

7. Those memes, though. 🤣🤣🤣

Shy_Potato104 and JustinFTW like this.
  8. Soooo where do I find these. I can't see them.

9. Now if you would make it so we can recycle more than one furniture item at a time...

barbiek, Rose, Jenja and 1 other person like this.
  10. LMAO im crying these memes 🤣

11. Finally 🎉

12. I really don’t care I’m pissed that we can’t get certain characters unless we pay actual money. Y’all took the fun out of the game with that! I still have 9 out of 10 for Anita and it looks like y’all aren’t even giving her an option to be a character for those of us that don’t have her! I spent too much money on this crap!

13. 🤣🤣

Seriously tho.. nice update!

14. I dont see where to collect materials?

AussieBikiniBabe, Jenja and Drii like this.
  15. I need money how do I get it

16. I can't find em too

17. When does this update go live? I’m not seeing any nodes at locations in my game. Very excited for this feature

18. I found them

Brave_Avocado169 likes this.