NEW FEATURE We've upgraded our Help Experience!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Marceline_AT, Aug 2, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

The NEW Single City Help Experience is Here!

[​IMG]
    We have launched a new Help Experience that will replace our current FAQ and Help Ticket systems!

If you've played our other games such as Party In My Dorm, Kingdoms at War, Kingdoms of Heckfire or Witch Arcana, then you'll be familiar with this!

It comes with a chat support system, as well as a fancy new ✨ SMART FAQ✨ page which you can explore right now!

[​IMG]

πŸ“š We now have a library of searchable FAQs means there less waiting for an answer!
    ✍️ We can update and edit FAQs on the fly, so you can be sure you have the most up-to-date details!
    πŸ€– Using Forms and Bots we can collect the right info to help you as quickly as possible! No more back and forth waiting for hours to get to the bottom of a relatively simple issue 🀞
    πŸ“Έ You can share screenshots in-app to make reporting issues even more convenient!

Overall, this new experience will create a smooth, sexy and modern experience that gets you the help you need faster!

[​IMG]

Tap on the Phone icon, then tap on the shiny new ✨ Help✨ button.
    This is available to users who have updated to V1.46 and above!

[​IMG]

After we moved your account over to the new system, you will not able to see previous help tickets, but us at ATA still can if necessary! If you were in the middle of a Help Ticket when you get moved over, please write in again and we'll help you out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    TAP HELP to access the new Help System for FAQs and CHAT.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    SEARCH for FAQ Articles related to the issue you are facing. We have a ton of articles available to help out and there will be plenty more to come! Feel free to send us a ticket suggesting any articles you think should be included!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    READ the FAQ Article's related to your issue. Try the troubleshooting steps provided, for the fastest resolution to your concern. If you find an FAQ Article is helpful, let us know at the bottom by tapping Yes or No. This will help us update them as necessary!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If the FAQ Articles have not helped resolve your issue, hit the CHAT button on the top right. In CHAT, we'll narrow down your issue through Menu Options. These will ensure we know the nature of your issue, collect the important details and can pass you to the right team member for further Help!

[​IMG]

#1 Marceline_AT, Aug 2, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
    BigEva likes this.
  2. Sounds like a great update ty all @ata

Marceline_AT likes this.
  3. Braaaavo Clap! πŸ‘ We want an actual update please πŸ™
    Give us something new

Marceline_AT likes this.
  4. The robot will never replace my fav ATA supporter 😭 🐯 ❀️

5. Who this account everything is 100M Thas way over cap let me know so I can get some these rep πŸ₯²πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I wannna rep & love this new update πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ”₯

6. You'll never find it!!! It's on a server that doesn't exist πŸ‘»πŸ˜‰

Glad you folks are pumped about it!

HiGhNSpaCey and Luna_Magick_Skyy like this.
  7. Who's your favourite πŸ‘€

WildKitty likes this.
  8. OML better run fast
    πŸšͺ 🐈 πŸ’¨

9. Where are server transfer limits 🀬 should be top pinned article smh

10. You guys are so slow responding help tickets