NEW FEATURE View Homes and Multi-Box Opens!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Marceline_AT, Jan 28, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    Today, we're introducing two brand new features to Single City:
    ☞ View other citizens' homes!
    ☞ Open as many Boxes as you like at once!

UPDATE REQUIRED
    These new features are available in V1.19!
    Please also note that the latest update may take some time to get to your Store depending on your region in the world!

[​IMG]Ever wondered about how good of an interior decorator that one person so high up on the LB is? Wanna spy on your Crew members and see how coordinate their furniture? Get the urge to feel judge-y about your neighbour's colour palette choices?

Well we've made it a LOT easier for you to do that now with our newest feature: View Homes!

[​IMG]

POV: You're checking out my crib.

[​IMG]

I know I'm still in my winter drapes. Stop. Judging. Me.

[​IMG]

Ever been supremely frustrated that you have to open every single box you've ever gotten one by one by one by one (even though that's how it works in real life)?

[​IMG]
    You, before multi-box opens became A Thing™️

We've also solved that Quality of Life™️ issue for you so you can focus on more important things like, beating up RadChad and helping Olivia spy on Mateo!

[​IMG]

We hope you enjoy these two new features to the game, with more to come!

xo,
    The Single City Planning Committee

#1 Marceline_AT, Jan 28, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    MizzRedd, KirscheMage and Arie007 like this.
  2. Fancy! Although I feel like the Get More feature could probably be what we see by default, since you can still optionally just open one box that way. Not that this is a problem, just a small suggestion to remove unnecessary buttons! (Unless you guys have a reason you like both, of course!)

3. But please next make it possible to more easily switch out event furniture! Now people will be able to see my weird mess of vampire/Christmas/whatever furniture that I want to change but can't because I already tiered them up and don't want to recycle them.
    ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ Don't look at my house, guys, I swear I didn't design it this way on purpose!

4. Its a great feature to peek over others home and know what they're eating 😝.

5. LOVE IT. More updates like this please.

And also teach the PIMD devs how to open multiple boxes too kthx ;)

6. Spying on Mateo >>> opening boxes for 1hr straight. THANK YOU 💜