NEW ROOMIE The Sinfully Sweet Cynthia story comes to Single City!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ramona, Jan 30, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

This ✨legendary Roomie makes delectable delights that are simply to die for! 🍫💋

Hoping for a sweet treat? Cynthia will send you right to heaven. She serves up rich chocolates to die for – along with a femme fatale persona and an impeccable 1950s aesthetic! And when it comes to her work, she accepts nothing less than perfection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

🍫 Experience Cynthia's story from Lv 1-30 of her journey
    🍫 A special VIP Cynthia Avatar reward is available exclusively through her story: Sinfully Sweet Cynthia!

In this story, Cynthia is ready to take Single City by storm with her to-die-for chocolate treats! But some unexpectedly harsh reviews rattle Cynthia's confidence. It turns out this confectionery perfectionist has no fiercer critic than herself...

[​IMG]

STORY QUEST REWARDS
    3000 x Home Decor Tokens
    2600 x Gems
    10 x Cynthia Pops
    1 x Chocolate Bed
    1 x Cynthia Avatar

With her retro flair and unique style, Cynthia's a surefire stunner! 💋 Themed after the master chocolatier herself, this Chocolate Bed is just as delicious:

[​IMG]

Here's how to collect Cynthia Pops and add her to your housemates:

WHERE TO GET CYNTHIA POPS
    ☞ Cynthia's Story Quest, Sinfully Sweet Cynthia
    ☞ Lux Roomie Powerup Boxes (Lv2+)​

#1 [ATA]Ramona, Jan 30, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2024
    NoPainNoCouque, _Krystal and Karina86 like this.
  2. Where is the story I don't see it in the game????

3. Just like other roomies, you will most likely need to unluck Cynthia. If you haven’t yet, you won’t see the story.

BrattyDosa and GorgonMedusa like this.
  4. Well my furniture are level 20 before the Cynthia story line, but how can I get the reward?
    L

SugaBaddie likes this.
  5. I believe this would go perfectly into the story line