LEADERBOARD Public Freakout Top 50 Global Leaderboard (8/13-14) - NEW HIGH SCORE!

Discussion in 'Newsletters' started by Marceline_AT, Aug 14, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

PREVIOUS ALL-TIME HIGH SCORE
    July 18 2023
    @RollsRoyce

๐Ÿ† NEW ALL-TIME HIGH SCORE ๐Ÿ†

@Fitz

A message from the man himself โ€“
    "Wow I hit the record I couldn't have done it without Toxxi pushing me to stay up all night.
    Also I want to thank darn near the whole server and people who normally don't engage with me. Pxr if u put roomies on ur 2nd floor maybe we would recognize you too.. seriously tho I couldn't have done it without you guys feeding me your roomies.. especially MAZ and ANG.. Thanks 51 million!"

It's going to take a lot to knock this new high score down! Good luck to all contenders ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

UPDATE
    It appears that the original version of this leaderboard posted earlier today weren't the final scores due to some time delays with our database (this is why we don't post things instantly, phew ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ)

This updated leaderboard know shows the official scores for this PFO with Fitz still totally dominating at the top! Congrats ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

#1 Marceline_AT, Aug 14, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
  2. Go Fitz๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CocoLoso likes this.
  3. I approve this message

MissAshi likes this.
  4. woooo master fitzzz

LOVE YOU MAZ ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

5. I wish you hit me more than once now Fitz, so I could say I was more of a factor in this accomplishment. Much luv.

6. Where's city 157 ๐Ÿค” I mean we'd be pretty high up there...

7. To be clear, I was the first leader in 141 then, 149 now, to require their crew to have defenders or not participate. However, when Magica and 149 decided to make a rule to allow all of 149 to NOT have defenders to hit PXR, I instructed my crew to pull them. You don't want to give us points. Therefore, you will get none from PXR. -Merciless (Leader of PXR) in the toxic hole, they call 149. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

8. WTG TOXIIICC๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

andโ€ฆlolโ€ฆ..someone lyinnnnn ๐Ÿธโ˜•๏ธ

CocoLoso likes this.
  9. Technically my score was 51,026,637 but who really cares about 1/2 million.. until the next challenger comes thru.. oh and @RollsRoyce your throne is Mine now๐Ÿ˜‚ Long live Pandamonium! ๐Ÿผ

CocoLoso likes this.
  10. I have no issue giving any pxr member points who is courteous enough to do the same. As well as respectful enough not keep stealing all our stuff. I offered your crew points today. Leod got plenty before i shielded to eat pizza as well. -purpleflower (leader of MAZ)

11. Congratulations Fitz!!! And to toxii for keeping 149 in 1 and 2 spot. Was entertaining to watch for sure!!!

12. Maz is getting their materials stolen because instead of sending me a message, to handle my crew member, they decide to team up and beat him off a node. Then after I sent each of them home, they returned to different shops and hit other members of PXR. So, let's tell the whole truth, if we are telling it.

I won't acknowledge the ignorance who commented above you. The whole problem in 149, is people never take accountability for what they do and when they come at PXR w/the bs, we make them feel it, and they run and cry poor pitiful me. PXR is bullying me. The truth is PXR won't allow you to bully them.

When you are ready to apologize for handling the situation incorrectly, I'll gladly leash Mike again. ๐Ÿ’…

13. UPDATE
    It appears that the original version of this leaderboard posted earlier today weren't the final scores due to some time delays with our database (this is why we don't post things instantly, phew ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ)

This updated leaderboard know shows the official scores for this PFO with Fitz still totally dominating at the top! Congrats ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

14. Congrats Fitz!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

15. Nice Teacher