UPDATE Improvements to the PVP (Drama) System!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Marceline_AT, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Dearest Single Citizens,

It’s time to bestow upon you some fun news!

Single City just got a whole lot more dramatic, if you know what we mean. That’s right, we’ve updated how PvP Drama works. (Important note: this only affects Player versus Player drama.)

Below is a list of the changes:

Solo PvP attacks on homes now exists!

• Players above Living Room Level 5 will have the ability to cause drama by themselves on another player’s home.
      • Note that there is no attack timer for this, so you will be able to instantly send your roomies on their dramatic mission.
      • Group Drama still requires SC Academy courses that can be found in the Drama Llama tree.
    • Players below Living Room Level 5 cannot cause drama or have drama done to them at home.
      • This is to help give new players some time to get situated and learn the ins and outs of Single City before being thrown into any Drama!

New PvP Resource-Looting Formula
    • Take out your textbooks, because it’s time for a math lesson!
    • Resources can be looted in PvP encounters by successfully attacking another player’s roomie or their home. In the case of their roomie, you can loot resources based on any resource past their protected carrying capacity, and for their home, the same but for their home protected capacity.
      [​IMG]
    • In this instance, the player can take ~93,900 of each resource, minus a 10% tax, so we would expect them to be able to loot up to 84,510 of each resource, depending on what amounts are over capacity from the defending player.

New SC Academy Courses!

• That’s right, you can boost the total amount of resources you can loot with SC Academy courses. We’ve added 3 new courses, each with 20 levels, in the Drama Llama tree. The full set increases the looting cap by 150% (2.5% per level).

Changes to Rallies

• Rallies can have up to 10 roomies causing drama at the same time, and in order to prevent absolutely devastating losses from a single rally, we’ve added a 50% resource reduction for rally joiners. The rally leader will still receive the same amount as if it were a solo attack, but all joiners will receive 50% of the amount. SC Academy courses still affects joiners, so improving in this area will also help gain resources from joining rallies!

We hope these changes bring positive impact on your gameplay! We've got more improvements to roll out and we appreciate your support as we continue to finetune Single City!

[​IMG]

2. This is interesting 👀👀

babygirl1991baby, Devo69 and Rainie like this.
  3. This is wild 😩👀😲

Devo69 and Rainie like this.
  4. Ooohhhh im excited!!

Rainie likes this.
  5. Damn someone has to dumb down the math part for me 😂😞

Tifa, Muqadir and Beba92 like this.
  6. finally 😍

7. Damn interesting 🌚

8. I love this game

babygirl1991baby likes this.
  9. Oooh this is definitely a mix of KoH and PIMD. Makes me remember all the math needed in heckfire lool 💀

Tifa likes this.
  10. How does this work for pvp events? Do you constantly receive points if attacking a house without resources or defenders?

Music_Melon68 likes this.
  11. Move the people in the buildings out the dang way so I can cause drama to other players!! That is so annoying!

Music_Melon68 and Tifa like this.
  12. I second this times x100 - the amount of times I needed to do unnecessary collabs just to hit my intended target is wild 🙃

Music_Melon68 likes this.
  13. Pvp makes relocation vans and shields more important. Will there be a way to purchase these in the future that isn’t just gems? I already blew through both my Vans, and they’re way too expensive to purchase with gems

Maybe rep or followers?

Corinthian and Music_Melon68 like this.