EVENT Halloween Has Arrived in Single City! 🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Awesome! I love Halloween 👻🎃

2. I wish there were more avis but the furni is pretty cooool

3. Why does the Vampire Furniture Credit Stash/Haul/Pile in store contains B-Track Furniture Credits instead of Vampire Furniture Credits?

Also, it says that B-Track Furniture Credits are needed to open a Dracula Furniture Box. Where can we get this box? The only box in store is the Vampire Furniture Box, no Dracula one.

x_Marvelous_x likes this.
  4. I was wondering we will get Gigi at 9 stars but where's the male "avi"? 🤔

MizzRedd, Corinthian and SinisterD like this.
  5. actually cute ayo

6. Wish there were more avatar options

Rainie, KajunSnappa, Anubis and 3 others like this.
  7. Hey everyone I’m new here and just learning to navigate this game, can anyone help me with moving in a new roomie I currently have only five and can’t move in a sixth one and not sure how to do that

KajunSnappa likes this.
  8. If you swipe up to the third floor, you should be able to move in a roomie assuming you have an open and empty room.

Canna_Jay and Cats like this.
  9. What the above person stated.

10. Are the last 24 hours of event just to claim or will there be events the last day?

How did it work last event if it was structured similarly?

11. It said there was an event every day, which should include today as the event is ongoing, but there isn't one today, which means so many of us are missing out on finishing as we can't even buy the paid invite anymore

Salty_Goblin50 and MizzRedd like this.
  12. Rip last day ripped me off I was only 700 drinks out

13. A little bummed I was 200 tickets from a new shaker, they stopped doing events early? I see I’m forum it says yesterday but for those who don’t read forums, the event looks like it’s on till today. Very confusing for players. I was counting on that extra day.

Hagatha and Cooldan like this.
  14. Where do u give in your vouchers from the final reward when the event secrion already disappeared? Whats the point of giving ppl 1.2K vouchers if u cant turn em in the second u get em 🥲🥲

15. May I ask what is the point of event rewards like drink tickets and the vampire furni coupons when there’s no longer any event section in the shop to use/spend them in by the time they get issued?

AnnieBear likes this.
  16. They fixed it ☺️

Allan_Allen likes this.