CONTEST WINNERS Halloween Costume + Spooky Selfie Contest 2 WINNERS!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Ramona, Nov 2, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

πŸ‚πŸͺ¦ Halloween Costume + Spooky Selfie Contest II πŸͺ¦πŸ‚
    πŸŽ‰ WINNERS πŸŽ‰

No tricks here: this year's Halloween Costume Contest was all treats! πŸ˜‰

Hope you had an awesome Halloween dressin' to impress~ You sure put stars in our eyes! It was a tight race, but it looks like we've got our winners:

Counting down from 8th-4th place, in no particular order:

πŸ… 7th - 4th PLACE πŸ…

Okusan
    The Cutest Tiger

[​IMG]

Who can resist that cute li'l nose and fluffy striped ears? Halloween isn't complete without at least one lovable feline at the party. Can we boop your snoot?

ZLxBrittney
    Genderbent Todoroki from My Hero Academia

[​IMG]

We love to see a unique spin on a beloved character! Anime fans rise up and applaud ZLxBrittney for their faithful, yet creative interpretation of Todoroki!

Icy3
    Liam from Single City

[​IMG]

Aloha, indeed! Love what you've done to get those washboard abs and rock-hard pecs--where do you buy your protein shakes, bro? ;) The tropical jewelry really ties it all together!

SinisterOwl
    Remi from Single City

[​IMG]

Looks like Single City's favourite crooner is taking a much spookier tone this year! The menacing lighting gives this Remi a truly seasonal touch. Great to see an encore from you, Sinister!

---

✨ And now... our Top 3! ✨

πŸ₯‰ THIRD PLACE πŸ₯‰

FoxyHannah
    Morgan from Single City

[​IMG]

Not only does this Morgan come with her own witchy curtain backdrop and spooky lantern, she's snuck US into the shot, too! That little 'Thinking Ape' agrees: great interpretation of our newest character!

πŸ₯ˆ SECOND PLACE πŸ₯ˆ

Vexe
    Billie from Single City

[​IMG]

Just look at that body paint! You sure got Billie's character down with that pose, makeup, and fierce expression! We applaud your dedication to nailing their style. Anita Mojito would applaud your cosmetics game!

And now for our first place contestant! Drum roll, please~

πŸ₯‡ FIRST PLACE πŸ₯‡

✨Edea✨
    RadChad from Single City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now THERE's a Chad who deserves a following! From the pose to the props and that perfectly coiffed hair, this costume defines 'Rad'. (You didn't actually take a chair apart for this contest, did you...!?) We're impressed by the quality of the photos themselves, too!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Congratulations, winners! Your prizes will be added to your account by November 3rd at 1:00 PM Pacific.
    Keep an eye on your notifications, OK?

Thanks participating on such short notice! We can't wait to see next year's contestants--promise we'll warn you sooner next time! πŸ˜‰

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Ramona, Nov 2, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
  2. Thanks for another super fun contest!! Congratulations to all of the winners!!! πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

3. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

4. Way to go Vexe πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ’œπŸ’œ

DoubleDares, devilbabe and Vexe like this.
  5. Vexe did that with the Billie and the Chad costume I love it

DoubleDares, devilbabe and Vexe like this.
  6. LMAO thank you so much! This was so fun!! And yes - I did take apart that chair RIPπŸ’€

7. I love u β™₯️

Vexe likes this.
  8. I LOVE YOU BACK πŸ˜©β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

9. Nice please add me on the next year

legend_boy234 and [ATA]Ramona like this.
  10. Thank you for wandaful contest, all are great participants🌸β™₯️

DoubleDares and [ATA]Ramona like this.
  11. I wanna participate on all the events of the single city πŸŒ†πŸ™οΈπŸ™οΈπŸŒ†

legend_boy234 likes this.
  12. I also want bro