COMMUNITY CONTEST Halloween Costume + Spooky Selfie Contest 2: Electric BOO-galoo!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Ramona, Oct 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

πŸ‚πŸͺ¦ Halloween Costume + Spooky Selfie Contest II πŸͺ¦πŸ‚
    πŸ‘» Electric BOO-galoo πŸ‘»

[​IMG]
    The Halloween Costume + Spooky Selfie Contest is OVER!

Thanks to all who participated! We saw some fantastic entries this year and our judges are frighteningly impressed 😱
    We cut it a li'l close this year, and you have our endless gratitude for dressing up just for us (or so we like to think...)
    πŸ’•

πŸŽ–οΈ Winners will be announced by 5:00 PM Pacific, November 2nd πŸŽ–οΈ​

[​IMG]

In the comments section below, post a PHOTO of yourself in your Halloween costume, OR share a spooky selfie 🧟🀳

We've seen what our creative community can do, and look forward to some spectacularly spooky entries! Bonus points if yours is Single City-themed. (Anyone wanna give Morgan a go...?)
    😈😈😈

IMPORTANT
    To ensure legitimacy of your entry, your entry MUST include a handwritten note with your Single City username on it!

You can hold it or place it somewhere in the frame.

Entries without a physically handwritten username won't be valid. 😒 Keep those pens handy, ghouls and gals! πŸ“πŸ˜‰

Here's an example (that's my gerbil-catching hand):

[​IMG]

(Can you name the series/characters in the background...? πŸ‘ΎπŸ›ΌπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨)

Costumes will be judged based on creativity, originality, effort and amusement factor.

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ Make sure to submit your entries by 3:00 PM Pacific on Wednesday, November 1st πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ

Winners will be chosen and announced by 5:00 PM Pacific on Thursday, November 2nd.

✨πŸ₯‡ 1st PLACE πŸ₯‡βœ¨
    10 x 250 Energy Tokens
    3 x Morgan Pops
    5 x Legendary Stars
    50k XP Bars

✨πŸ₯ˆ 2nd PLACE πŸ₯ˆβœ¨
    7 x 250 Energy Tokens
    2 x Morgan Pops
    3 x Legendary Stars
    35k XP Bars

✨πŸ₯‰ 3rd PLACE πŸ₯‰βœ¨
    5 x 250 Energy Tokens
    1 x Morgan Pop
    2 x Legendary Stars
    25k XP Bars

βœ¨πŸ… 4th - 10th PLACE πŸ…βœ¨
    3 x 250 Energy Tokens
    1 x Legendary Star
    10k XP Bars

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1. Upload your photo over at imgur.com!​
    2. You might have to create an account if you don't have one.​
    3. Once uploaded, right click on your image, and select 'Copy Image Address'.​
    4. Paste this link between the IMGFIT code below:​

Code:
    [img]INSERT COPIED LINK HERE[/img]
    For e.g.
    Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/aKaOqIh.gif[/img]

We're looking forward to your harrowing Halloween costumes and spectacularly spectral selfies! πŸŒ™ ✨ πŸˆβ€β¬›

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wanna add βœ¨πŸ’Ž GEMS πŸ’Žβœ¨ to your candy bucket this year?

πŸ•°οΈ October 27th - November 1st πŸ•°οΈ

Just as Halloween brings both Tricks and Treats, TWO Contests await you this spooky szn!
    Keep an eye out for the Halloween Social Contest running on our official Instagram:
    πŸ‘‰ @playsinglecity! πŸ‘ˆ

For a chance to be among the lucky few, hop on your brooms and get to it πŸ§ΉπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸŒ˜

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: As always, you are responsible for posting your own content/personal information on the Internet and must do so at your own discretion. We encourage everyone to follow safe internet practices and avoid disclosing information they might be uncomfortable sharing. A wise witch once said: if you wouldn't want your boss seeing it, perhaps think twice about unleashing it upon the world...

#1 [ATA]Ramona, Oct 21, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
    SinisterOwl and WildKitty like this.
  2. How do I right click on a phone??? This never works for me and I downloaded IMGUR

3. SinisterOwl likes this.
  4. [​IMG] I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! From zlxbrittney sever 157 πŸ’– gender bend todoroki from my hero ~

SinisterOwl likes this.
  5. https://imgur.com/a/ToFOIaM
    idk if it’s posting. It’s showing a question mark :(

SinisterOwl likes this.
  6. SinisterOwl likes this.
  7. SinisterOwl likes this.
  9. Forte, x_HEARTY_x, _Ashlee_ and 2 others like this.
  10. Coming at cha in BILLIEVISION

[​IMG]

11. on lotsa phone browsers, long-pressing a link brings up the lil 'copy link' option in the context menu (Β΄β€’ Ο‰ β€’`) β™‘

SinisterOwl likes this.
  12. great face! don't forget these instructions in the post: πŸ‘†

can you snap another with your Single City username physically in the photo somewhere? :)

SinisterOwl likes this.
  13. SinisterOwl likes this.
  14. is that Todoroki!? <3

SinisterOwl likes this.
  15. oh wow Ξ£(Β°γƒ­Β°) you've even got their energy down!!

SinisterOwl and Vexe like this.
  16. Last year I tried to make a Remi costume (and kinda failed) this year I tried again, haven't gone as I expected but the idea was using the light to do something kinda creepy... Well that's the result (couldn't decide which photo was the best so i selected 3 of them):

[​IMG][/IMG]

For those who want to see my Hoemi (H0E + Remi, sorry for the pun) that's me in full light:

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.