Halloween Costume + Spookie Selfie Contest πŸ‘» πŸŽƒ πŸ§‘πŸ½β€πŸŽ€

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Marceline_AT, Oct 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Introducing our first ever Single City forum contest!

How better to welcome spooky szn and all our crossover players but with a Halloween costume competition?
    [​IMG]
    11/2

Contest is officially closed everyone! We're excited to announce the winners by EOD today!

Good luck, ghouls and gals πŸŽƒ

_____

10/27

Want to win an additional 10,000 Gems?!

Post your Halloween selfie on Instagram, tag us @playsinglecity, to be randomly entered into a draw for 10,000 Gems!

Want to up your chances? Go to our Instagram contest post and tag your friends in the comments section! Each tag is an extra entry!

We will be picking 5 LUCKY WINNERS to win 10,000 Gems so get πŸ‘ to πŸ‘ it πŸ‘

May the spooky odds be ever in your favour!

[​IMG]

In the comments section below, post a PICTURE of yourself in your Halloween costume OR share a spooky selfie.

We love to see some amazing creativity and you get bonus points if your costume/selfie is Single City-themed
    😈😈😈

IMPORTANT
    To ensure legitimacy of your entry (i.e. you didn't just download a quick stock photo from the interwebbbz), somewhere in the photo MUST be a handwritten note with your Single City username on it!

You could be holding it or have it placed somewhere in the frame.

Entries without a physically handwritten username won't be valid, sorry β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

Here's an example from yours truly:

[​IMG]
    Yeah, I know, my handwriting is so cute.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    POV: You're playing Single City, reading this post and there's me, Marceline, enticing you to join this contest.

Costumes will be judged based on creativity, originality, effort and amusement factor.
    Winners will be chosen by 12 PM on Wednesday, November 2.

1st PLACE
    10, 000 Gems

2nd PLACE
    5,000 Gems

3rd PLACE
    2,500 Gems

4th - 10th Place
    250 Gems

[​IMG]
    POV: You win first, second or third place, after I, Marceline, successfully entice you to participate in this contest.

[​IMG]
    1. Upload your photo over at imgur.com!​
    2. You might have to create an account if you don't have one.​
    3. Once uploaded, right click on your image, and select 'Copy Image Address'.​
    4. Paste this link between the IMGFIT code below:​

Code:
    [img]INSERT COPIED LINK HERE[/img]
    For e.g.
    Code:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/aKaOqIh.gif[/img]

I'm very excited to see what you lot have got brewing, especially those of you who come from Party in My Dorm πŸŒ™ ✨ πŸˆβ€β¬›

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: As always, you are responsible for posting your own content/personal information on the Internet and must do so at your own discretion. Everyone is encouraged to follow safe internet practices and avoid disclosing information that they might be uncomfortable sharing.

#1 Marceline_AT, Oct 27, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  2. Boo-tiful! Super excited!!

TheRealAzari and Cats like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    If the notes are unreadable, let me know. This was a spur of the moment, "Hey..I can do this already!" scramble.

PS: imgfit didn’t work, but img did.

Adulee, Phobia, starlightBm and 26 others like this.
  4. I'm terrible editing things, but I don't think you would like to have a encounter with this Remi in your house at midnight 🀭
    [​IMG]

5. Ooh I'm super excited to maybe participate πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

6. I’ll try to participate

7. This is such a cute idea! Good luck to all the participants πŸ’š

Lazarus, Gmom and Forte like this.
  8. I'm ready for what ever I'm up for a challenge

9. I have a Michael myers costume, I took some pictures a few days ago. But I don't want to get redressed in it with a sign that has my user on it for a picture.

10. Sure why not. Sounds fun

11. I was the dark angel πŸ–€

12. How long do we have to submit?

13. Sounds interesting πŸ€“

14. I would assume until the winners are chosen time, which from the post is:

"Winners will be chosen by 12 PM on Wednesday, November 2."

LcheersJ likes this.
  15. Do this allow filters? Lol

16. I'm usually lurking, but I'll make an effort.

17. Cute idea. I’m not one to really share pics of myself but good luck to those who do. I love how creative y’all can be.

18. I will. Try this particularly πŸ™Š

Shy_Potato104 likes this.
  19. Mine used a couple lenses to complete it (I cannot do contacts unfortunately), and I think the Remi submission did something over the top to make it such a perfect match to Remi (even the stickers on the case match), and it’s a "selfie" contest, so I think you have play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.