[Guide] Unlock Drama Level 2-7

Discussion in 'Guides' started by NewLvlsYayySIKE, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Thanks for this. What about collab and side hustle?

2. Those are in the city slicker tree. The names are ‘How to make friends’ for Collab and ‘Life in the city’ for Side Hustles. Just like with this example for the Drama Llama Tree the further down the tree you get the higher levels of Collab and Side Hustle you achieve.

Samanthais likes this.
  3. I have drama level 4 unlocked. But i cant figure out what level my roomies need to be to be able to do it. Right now it says impossible at level 19. Is there a set level the roomie needs to be?

4. I believe a lot of things factor into it Roomie strength in drama, but I can hit lvl 4 at epic roomie lvl 26. I’m not lucky with furni so I don’t have many epic pieces, but the classification (common, rare, etc.) and level of the furni in their room does help. Along with the boosts from completing the drama llama tree.

5. If you have it researched, even though it says "Impossible," you can still do the Collab. It is just the hardest difficulty so you will take more damage and deal less damage the wider the gap in strength is.

6. Can anyone explain what pvp group rally joiner and pvp group rally leader do in detail?

7. PvP Group Rally Joiner allows you to join someone else in your crew who is hosting a multi-person attack on someone else’s home to try to take any resources that home may have overcapacity. To join a PvP rally, tap your Roomie outing button (shows who is in lobby, gathering, etc.), tap Rallies, and then tap the Rally to join. A notification goes out whenever a crew mate is doing a rally, and it also appears in the Crew Update tab of Crew.

PvP Group Rally Leader allows you to lead those rallies. You do this by tapping the target home, start drama, and pick how long you want to gather roomies from your crew for (as well as your leader Roomie). You can wait 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins, 1 hr, 4 hrs, 8 hrs. Once that time is up, your leader walks to the home to attack, and after each Roomie returns to their separate homes.

8. I'm trying to defeat level 3 drama, what are my steps?

9. I still can’t get level 2 collab and drama what am i doing wrong do my roomies have to be at a certain level or my house a certain level

10. Fuck off please don't hesitate me general

11. I hate you can also be used to work on

12. Fghhjjjjhjjj