[Guide] How to Defeat Drama Encounters

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Geass, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Certain Living Room levels require defeating certain levels of Drama Encounters before you can upgrade them. Here are the steps to defeat each level of Drama Encounter.

Defeating Level 1 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade "How to Start Drama" to 1/1 in SC Academy > City Slicker

[​IMG]

2. Go to any Level I locations in the City and Drama Evelyn (The woman in red outfit)

[​IMG]

Defeating Level 2 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade "Unlock Drama Llama Research Tree" to 1/1 in SC Academy > City Slicker

[​IMG]

2. Upgrade the first "How to Start Drama" to 1/2 in SC Academy > Drama Llama

[​IMG]

3. Go to any Level II locations in the City and Drama Evelyn

[​IMG]

Defeating Level 3 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade the first "How to Start Drama" to 2/2 in SC Academy > Drama Llama

2. Go to any Level III locations in the City and Drama Evelyn

Defeating Level 4 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade the second "How to Start Drama" to 1/2 in SC Academy > Drama Llama

2. Go to any Level IV locations in the City and Drama Evelyn

Defeating Level 5 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade the second "How to Start Drama" to 2/2 in SC Academy > Drama Llama

2. Go to any Level V locations in the City and Drama Evelyn

Defeating Level 6 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade the third "How to Start Drama" to 1/2 in SC Academy > Drama Llama

2. Go to any Level VI locations in the City and Drama Evelyn

Defeating Level 7 Drama Encounter

1. Upgrade the third "How to Start Drama" to 2/2 in SC Academy > Drama Llama

2. Go to any Level VII locations in the City and Drama Evelyn

~~~

NOTE: There will be Requirements for you to upgrade these nodes, such us Living Room level and completion of prior nodes. You can view these Requirements simply by clicking the nodes.

Cats and SavageRaine like this.
  2. NOTE: You may need to Drama with Evelyn several times to defeat her. You can use your strongest roomies to go against her. Even with failed drama, her stress bar is slowly reduced. Stressing her all the way out is a sure way to defeat her.

3. Hello I bought some $5.- speed up packages lately but I don’t receive those packages!! Why is this so? Ty for your answer

4. If it is what I think you bought - they are the one you redeem daily for some speed-ups at the bottom of that initial shop window/tab on the left. Once you have redeemed 7, it should be paid out.

If it was actual Speed-Up packages from the Basics tab, then I think Announcements on Phone (bottom right) will tell you if / when they were delivered

5. Is there any reason why after upgrading the tree I still can't drama lvl 4? It says "impossible". Is there a roomie level prerequisite?

6. You can still cause drama with Evelyn even if it's labeled as "impossible." Just check your Reports every time you cause drama with her to see whether the drama is successful or not. If it constantly fails, just keep causing drama with her until her stress bar runs out — stressing her all the way out automatically means you successfully defeated her.

Also, a higher rarity, higher leveled roomie is always a preferred choice for better chances of drama success. Those with #Drama in their tags are preferable too.

vendettta and Tall_Lane like this.
  7. Hello I need some help I made a new clan yesterday a new player came in i wanted to give him either executive or captain position but mistakenly got leadership which is my role, what can I do to get back leadership of my clan? Please help thank you.

8. If my suggestion doesn't work....click game phone, then settings, help and make a ticket for developers to help if possible...Good Luck :)

9. I would use game phone, click settings, then help to send ticket to developers to assist OR PM the person offering them EXECUTIVE spot in return for restoring you to Exec....suggesting that the mistake was simply a game glitch and developers ask that the person be kind enough to do the simple fix.

Jujuredhot likes this.
  10. Hello it’s ok now, I did speak with the player & he made correction. It’s good now. Ty so much

Jujuredhot likes this.