NEW ROOMIE A Brand New Story Has Arrived Starring The One and Only Anita Mojito! 💅🏾✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Well done Ata, giving us a roomie quest unable to successfully finish without buying event roomie boxes and not having the cards already dropped beforehand

how much money is enough for you guys?

I remember once you were about the games, now you’re all greed.😶🫤👎🏻

2. Based on my spot on LB, which was by no means easy to get, I’m only going to be getting 2 more pops to add to my 7, so 9 when the event is done 😭not enough to do this story. What in the world, is all future content going to be paywalled?

Brave_Avocado98, MizzRedd and Muqadir like this.
  3. How do I only have two if I’ve completed all the stories? They even read these messages because I feel like I’m talking to myself.

Brave_Avocado98, MizzRedd and Muqadir like this.
  4. Ok so when will I get Anita roomie + her Avatar?!

BluVirgo, Brave_Avocado98 and ShaLi like this.
  5. I mean the rest of her roomie pops + Avatar

Brave_Avocado98 likes this.
  6. I think one needs to use real money to get Anita now lol... me broke asf 😪 😆

7. I didn’t get no Anita avatar as promised!!

BluVirgo, Brave_Avocado98 and ShaLi like this.
  8. I have 9/10 to get her and I never did. Even spent money trying to get her. This game is really about to loose me at this point it’s POINTLESS! You want us to spend money to obtain characters and you still don’t give them. It’s upsetting to be honest.

ShaLi, KieshaLove and MizzRedd like this.
  9. If we didn’t get Anita in the event was that our only chance? Or will we see her drop from lux boxes?

AmethystInSpace and ShaLi like this.
  10. Notice how they don’t answer us. I think we missed our opportunity to get her and I spent money.

11. Has there been any thoughts give to reduce the amount of pizza required to destress Anita? Imo the scaling seems way off to make her useful vs. My well rounded Emily that takes 1/5 of the pizza to run

12. To be fair, they don’t really answer anyone in forums. It’s pretty frustrating. Id figure being a newer game that they’d want to read our questions and feedback but nope 😩

DurbanPoision and ShaLi like this.
  13. Will anyone get a response to their Anita questions? I have No stories to do it just says stay tuned with no instructions. I’ve unlocked Anita and there is no progress. I think we all need some answers!!!!

14. I habe Anita to use as a roomie but not her Avatar to represent me! & i have to always pay REAL MONEY! just to get a legendary pink star if I have LUCK! to get a few! THAT LEGENDARY PINK STAR IS ONLY FOR SALE, it is in the colab rewards too but I NEVER GET IT! This is more of a money game to rip off ppl who play this! It’s better I continue playing more of KAW because kaw is truly a more cheaper & a more better made game to play

15. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣RIP 6/10 to have anita.....okay back to sleep 💤

16. According to a dev in their official discord, Anita was added to the Lux Roomie Upgrade Boxes (but like K-Bear, you will need the box to be at least Level 2 for a chance to get her).

Brave_Avocado98 and MizzRedd like this.
  17. That's awful 🤬🤬😡😡😡

19. That sucks, I noticed this game has a tendency to be shady and greedy. I finally got enough points for the "luxury" box and received a plant! REALLY 🥺👎🏾

20. If you were trying to get Anita shards, it sounds like you opened the wrong luxury box. There’s roomie furniture luxury boxes and roomie powerup luxury boxes.

You have to level up your roomie boxes in SC Academy first for a chance at legendaries. Check under business practices.