Collecting story content

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kpop_eGirl146, Oct 27, 2022.

1. I'm trying to get 3 more story content, for Sofie. I've been trying everything but my story hasn't increased past 21.Can anyone please help

2. You can get up to 3 story content a day from doing Dailies. Most likely, you already completed your dailies before your recent prompt, but you should be able to get them tomorrow.

Fleshiness and Kpop_eGirl146 like this.
  3. Hey that was very helpful, now I'm wondering about getting energy if I don't have enough diamonds to buy it, are xp bars energy? Why can't you use them ?

4. XP Bars are for leveling up your roomie, and are used from going to Roomies on your Phone, selecting a Roomie, then Level Up. You will notice the exp filling that bar match the amount of exp bars you have.

Brave_Avocado98 likes this.
  6. I was going to ask the same question thank you for that but of information

7. I've collected story content to and it's telling me to stay tuned for more now. Also to meet Anita mojito whom I've yet to find?! I'm trying to get through to level 3. It's been like 3 days and I haven't been able to move on. What am I missing? What do I have to unlock to move forward to level 3.

8. Exactly,how do I unlock Anita Mojito??

9. As for story content, you’re not missing anything. As this is a newer game, they haven’t released more storyline yet. If you’ve reached the Stay Tuned part that’s the end for now.

Anita Mojito was an event character. Now it’s a bit harder to get her, but still possible. Finding her just means getting enough shards to unlock her. Upgrade your Lux Roomie Powerup box to level 2 under Business Practices in SC Academy. You only have a chance of opening legendary shards at that box level or higher.

As for “being stuck at level 3” I’m not sure what that means to help you.

Golden_Forever86 and Aura_rose like this.