Crews

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SavageRaine, Oct 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. I think it would make it a lot easier on crew leaders if you added something that tracks crew members activity. You have a crew leaderboard that lots of us try to rank in, but we can't tell who's actually participating and who's not. Maybe making a crew activity board, and every point that they earn towards the gig, they earn towards a crew reward.

Basically a crew leaderboard for each crew but only crew members can participate in. (Ex. xo crew leaderboard only xo crew members can earn points in. )

Or just add a way Captain's and up can see who's doing their dailies, collaborating, and gathering vs who's just a ghost member

I hope this makes sense 🌹

2. I’m not sure if it’s necessary for leaders to see our progress on Dailies, if you mean the personal ones.

However, I agree with displaying the crew activity/contributions. That’ll be helpful for leaders to see who’s helping with the crew gig. Tho if that will be implemented, we’ll be seeing crews setting a required contribution per member like on other games, which can be both nice and not for some depending on their game style, either chill or competitive/aggressive. Either way I think that’s a good feature though. I was actually tryna look for it when I saw my crew gig’s ranking. I’m like “ooooh lemme see how much help I did overall or if I’m just a useless piece of flesh 👀” lol jk. But yeah nice idea!

(Excuse me for reposting my comment from your other thread cos I think this is the right category lol)

SavageRaine likes this.
  3. I think it'd be super helpful if you could just invite people to your crew. Because I haven't figured that one out yet. And just asking for people to do so doesn't help at the moment.
    Thanks 💜

SavageRaine and Battybear like this.
  4. Do crews have to be in the same location to complete crew gigs?

5. They do not have to. Once you start, say, a Rival Rally, you choose a timer for how long people have to get to your rally leader's location (10 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, etc), and once the timer runs out, that group of roomies march to the Rival location for the activity.

Chicago likes this.
  6. How do you say Hi on Crew or by pass it?