EVENT Our Chic Boutique (Free) and Runway Ready (VIP) events are HERE!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Jun 14, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Chic Boutique (Free)
    Runway Ready (VIP)

START
    June 15th, 2023 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time
    END
    June 29, 2023 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time

IMPORTANT

Event Contests and Designer Drinks will be available until June 28 at 2 PM PST.
    Players will have 23 hours after that to collect their event rewards, until June 29 at 1 PM PST.

[​IMG]
    Earn points in the Chic Boutique (Free) and Runway Ready (VIP) events by collecting Designer Drinks, which can be earned from a special Event contest each day and from opening Drink Shakers in the store!
    [​IMG]

Collect these from Daily Event Contests + Drink Shakers to earn event points!

[​IMG]

Drink Shakers! Open these using Designer Drink Tickets to get Designer Drinks.

Drink Shakers will be available in the Store until June 28 @ 1 PM PST WITH Designer Drinks in them.
    After that, they will be available until July 3 @ 1 PM PST WITHOUT Designer Drinks.

How to get Designer Drinks Tickets:
    💛 Completing stars in the Chic Boutique (Free) and Runway Ready (VIP) event contests
    💛 Or purchase them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]
    Sew totally excited that you want more? Then take part in the Runway Ready (VIP) event!
    Unlock this VIP event by purchasing the Runway Ready VIP Invite IAP in the Store!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

How to get your hands on this Fashion Furniture Set:
    💛
    Opening Fashion Furniture Sets
    💛 Purchasing them directly in the Store through IAPs
    💛 Purchasing them directly from your Home using Gems

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What's in the Nikki Box:
    💛 Nikki Roomie Pops
    💛 Roomie Power-up Materials
    💛 Fashion Furniture Set pieces from Rare to Legendary!

Earn Fashion Furniture Set Credits the following ways:
    💛 Completing stars in the Chic Boutique (Free) and Runway Ready (VIP) event contests
    💛 Purchasing them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Choose which of the two avatars above you want to rock by earning a Bolt of Cloth below from completing 9* on the Chic Boutique (Free) event! Exchange this Bolt of Fabric in the Store for the avatar you desire!

These avatars will be available at the Store until July 3 @ 1 PM PST.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Marceline_AT, Jun 14, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
  2. ♥️🥰🍭

3. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4. ❤️🤘🏽❤️

5. ♥️♥️♥️

6. Owww! 🥰😍

7. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

8. ❤️❤️

9. What if we want both avatars :oops:

10. I didn’t get the wall for bedroom 😭 can’t buy it now either just realized I didn’t I like my rooms to all match and be full sets I’m OCD 😂 but was a cute event ty 💕