EVENT Our Alternative Anarchy and Rebel Revolution Events are HERE!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ramona, Nov 9, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

β›“οΈπŸ–€β›“οΈ Alternative Anarchy (Free) β›“οΈπŸ–€β›“οΈ
    β›“οΈπŸ–€β›“οΈ Rebel Revolution (VIP) β›“οΈπŸ–€β›“οΈ

Nov 16th, 2023 to Nov 29th, 2023
    1:00 PM Pacific Time

Get ready, Citizens: two ✨NEW✨ Legendary Roomies arrive in the City, along with our newest event!

-----

‼️ IMPORTANT ‼️
    Event Contests and Punk Drinks will be available until November 28th, at 12:00 PM.

Players will have an extra 24 hours after that to collect their event rewards, until November 29th, at 1:00 PM.

-----

[​IMG]

Earn points in the Alternative Anarchy (Free) and Rebel Revolution (VIP) events by collecting Punk Drinks, which can be earned from a special Event contest each day and from opening Drink Shakers in the store!

[​IMG]

Collect these from Daily Event Contests + Drink Shakers to earn event points!

[​IMG]

Drink Shakers! Open these using Punk Drink Tickets to get Punk Drinks.

Drink Shakers will be available in the Store until Nov 28 @ 12 PM with Punk Drinks in them.
    After that, they will be available until Nov 29 @ 1 PM without Punk Drinks.

How to get Punk Drink Tickets:
    πŸ‘Š Completing stars in the Alternative Anarchy and Rebel Revolution event contests
    πŸ‘Š Or purchase them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]

Roll up your sleeves and get pumped for the Rebel Revolution (VIP) event!
    Unlock this VIP event by purchasing the Rebel Revolution VIP Invite offer in the Store!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's double trouble as our newest ✨LEGENDARY✨ Roomies, VIOLA and SEBASTIAN, enter the fray πŸ’ͺ🏻

Anti-authoritarian influencer Viola and her twin brother Sebastian are ready to turn up the volume! Suspicious of other Hype Houses, Viola tears them down to size on stream for all her followers. Your House would be a great cover for her activities.

Counterculture influencer Sebastian is ready to turn your House into a fortress. Sebastian shuts down any attempt to take him on, and does the whole thing on stream. He’s quieter than his twin sister Viola, but you gotta watch out for the quiet ones.

πŸ‘‰ Sebastian and Viola sneak into the City with their own STORY QUEST! Read about it HERE! πŸ‘ˆ

Where to get Viola and Sebastian Pops:
    ☞ As Free event 7-9* rewards
    ☞As free event Leaderboard rewards
    ☞ Punk Roomie Box
    ☞ Viola and Sebastian: Double Trouble story quest

[​IMG]

Punk Roomie Boxes to be opened with Punk Roomie Credits!

Earn Punk Roomie Credits the following ways:
    πŸ‘Š Completing stars in the Alternative Anarchy and Rebel Revolution event contests
    πŸ‘Š Purchasing them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]

Don't run with the crowd! Add some rebellious flair to your House with the following Roomie furniture πŸ’ͺ🏻

[​IMG]

β›“οΈπŸ–€β›“οΈ The Punk Royalty Bed and Punk Rocker Recording Couch are a Rebel Revolution (VIP) 9* at Epic rarity, and an Alternative Anarchy (Free) Top 5 exclusive at Legendary rarity β›“οΈπŸ–€β›“οΈ

[​IMG]

This Punk Roomie Furniture can be yours by:
    πŸ‘Š Opening Punk Furniture Boxes
    πŸ‘Š Purchased directly in the Store through IAPs
    πŸ‘Š Purchased directly through the Furniture Store with Gems

[​IMG]

Earn Punk Furniture Credits the following ways:
    πŸ‘Š Purchasing them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]

Oh, and speaking of furniture... πŸ‘€

[​IMG]

The ✨Home Decor Feature Store✨ arrives!
    Excited?! From Nov 16th - Dec 4th, You'll find goodies like Viola Pops, Sebastian Pops, Roomie Upgrade Materials and resources among the offerings--good news if you're itching to recruit the twins πŸ˜‰

Keep an eye out for our encore of Home Decor Contests, running from Nov 17th - Nov 30th!

[​IMG]

πŸ°πŸ‘‘βœ¨ Black Friday approaches, but these ✨LIMITED-TIME AVATARS✨ glitter like gold πŸ°πŸ‘‘βœ¨

[​IMG]

From
    Nov 16th to Dec 1st, you can add these Rockin' Royalty Avatars to your collection by purchasing them with Gems in the Avatar Store!

Note (🎡)
    Looking for the twins? Viola and Sebastian avatars can be earned by completing their STORY QUEST!

---

πŸ‘Šβ›“οΈπŸ–€ Now get out there and show the City who runs this town πŸ‘Šβ›“οΈπŸ–€

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Ramona, Nov 9, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
    THCoffee, TweetyBirdDID and WildKitty like this.
  2. πŸ₯΅ ❀️ πŸ’ͺ🏽

3. Wait how do u get the home decor tokes πŸ‘€

Lovely_Apple55 and Marz_Troll like this.
  4. T
    That’s what I’ve been wondering!

5. I thinking that now,how do you get home decor tokens?

6. β€œHome Decor Contests” does that mean we get more than one contest?

7. Can we save tokens? I'm still missing 1800 from the cozy style decor contest that ata had me put my cozy furniture in to confirm my points then gave me 200 for submitting only!

8. Reply to my help ticket!

9. And 19h after my ticket still not having the problem sorted out.
    It's so disappointing.
    Waiting for it to be fixed to get what I need from the home decor shop but I guess I'm the one that is going to be on lost.
    Really annoying.
    Spent money to get enough tokens for it. Submitted my score 5 min before the contest finish got 2nd place 168K points.
    Then go back to it to claim the reward I'm on 4th place with the old score 146K points.
    So I don't know what happened why did u ATA just changed my points back again.
    Thank u so much.
    Shame on u