EVENT Looking for Love (Free) Romantic Rendezvous (VIP) Events are HERE!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Feb 2, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Looking for Love (Free)
    Romantic Rendezvous (VIP)

Feb 2, 2023 to Feb 15, 2023
    12:00 PM Pacific Time

IMPORTANT
    Event Contests and Romantic Drinks will be available until February 15th at 12 PM.

Players will have an extra 24 hours after that to collect their event rewards, until February 16th at 12 PM.

Ready for romance? This NEW Legendary Roomie most certainly is!

[​IMG]
    Earn points in the Looking for Love (Free) and Romantic Rendezvous (VIP) events by collecting Romantic Drinks, which can be earned from a special Event contest each day and from opening Drink Shakers in the store!
    [​IMG]

Collect these from Daily Event Contests + Drink Shakers to earn event points!

[​IMG]

Drink Shakers! Open these using Romantic Drink Tickets to get Romantic Drinks.

Drink Shakers will be available in the Store until February 16 @ 12 PM with Romantic Drinks in them.
    After that, they will be available until February 21st @ 12 PM without Romantic Drinks.

How to get Romantic Drinks Tickets:
    ❤️ Completing stars in the Looking for Love and Romantic Rendezvous event contests
    ❤️ Or purchase them directly from the Store through IAPs
    [​IMG]

Need a bit more romance than that? Then take part in the Romantic Rendezvous (VIP) event!

Unlock this VIP event by purchasing the Romantic Rendezvous VIP Invite IAP in the Store!

This time around, we're offering two different VIP event IAPs:
    ❤️ One with 1x VIP Invitation
    ❤️ One with 1x VIP Invitation and 2000x Drink Tickets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AIMEE here is the founder, owner, and CEO of InstaLove Inc., Single City’s premiere matchmaking business! This girlboss ain’t bossy, though–she’s kind, empathetic, and a great listener. Now, if only she could put her advice into action for her own love life!

Being our latest LEGENDARY Roomie, Reputation is everything to Aimee! She boosts Reputation collection speed and raises its protected cap! She loves to hang out in the Thrift Store, looking for new finds both for herself and for her clients, and she gets plenty of additional bonuses from her Talents there. Plus, she’s great at finding the best deals on items quickly—she provides a boost to the collection speed for Home Furniture Materials!

👉 Aimee also comes with her very own STORY QUEST which you can read all about HERE! 👈

Where to get Aimee Roomie Pops:
    ❤️ Looking for Love event rewards
    ❤️ Looking for Love LB rewards
    ❤️ Romantic Rendezvous (VIP) event rewards
    ❤️ Roomie Powerup Boxes

[​IMG]

Romantic Roomie Boxes to be opened with Romantic Roomie Credits!

[​IMG]

Earn Romantic Roomie Credits the following ways:
    ❤️ Completing stars in the Looking for Love and Romantic Rendezvous event contests
    ❤️ Purchasing them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]
    Romantic furniture calls for romantic activities!

[​IMG]

How to get your hands on this LEGENDARY Romantic Furniture:
    ❤️ Opening Romantic Furniture Boxes
    ❤️ Purchased directly in the Store through IAPs
    ❤️ Purchased directly through the Furniture Store with Gems
    [​IMG]
    Romantic Furniture Boxes can be opened with Roomie Furniture Credits.

[​IMG]

Earn Roomie Furniture Credits the following ways:
    ❤️ Purchasing them directly from the Store through IAPs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Earn these exclusive event avatars the following ways!
    ❤️ Mateo can be earned as part of the Looking For Love (Free) 9* rewards
    ❤️ Aimee can be earned by completing her STORY QUEST!

Happy Valentine's Day, Singles!

[​IMG]

tooooota, KirscheMage and MizzRedd like this.
  2. I know you need 10 of her shards to unlock the story quest, but does the quest expire? Like if it takes me months to get to 10 (assuming I can’t get enough from event) when I eventually have them, will it open the quest?

3. I don't believe the quest expires. I still have the quest for Anita, when she was a new character and it's been a few months.

Vtuber_Pancake96 likes this.