LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Home Decor Contests!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Nov 1, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

For the next ❗24 HOURS ONLY❗we will be running our first✨ Home Decor Contest ✨ in Single City! For this particular contest, players will earn rewards based on the Home and Roomie furniture + aesthetic they've arranged in their home, and what Styles those points toward!

Those Styles are:
    ✦ Cool
    ✦ Chic
    ✦ Cute
    ✦ Cozy
    ✦ Luxurious
    ✦ Opulent

Check out your contests now to see which Styles count for today's Home Decor Contests!

HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR POINTS
    The higher your furniture's Tier, Level and Rarity, the higher your score will be!
    So get to upgrading 🔨 🔨 🔨

PS if you equip furniture that isn't the Style of the Contests, your score for that piece of furniture will be.... 0.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Home Decor Contests work a little bit different than previous contests in that your score does NOT automatically update when you've placed or upgraded furniture that counts towards points.

When you've placed and/or upgraded the furniture you'd like to and you're ready to submit your score, enter the contest and hit the SUBMIT button. You'll get a preview of your score and you can confirm it to receive any Star rewards you're eligible for!

If you manage to collect every single Star in the contest, you earn your way to the contest leaderboard where the top players receive even more prizes ✨

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    There is a wait time between submitting scores which means that if you make any changes to your furniture after already submitting your score, it can take a little bit of time to resubmit your new score.

So, it's always best to submit when you have all the changes you want to make completed before hitting that button! If you wait a little too close to the end of the contest, your "new" score may not count.

If you didn't listen and you are told that you are unable to submit a new score for the time being, you'll have to busy yourself by maybe snooping on the contest that's out there and try resubmitting your score later on.

[​IMG]

Happy interior designing!
    xoxo

#1 Marceline_AT, Nov 1, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
  2. Is this on all servers?

3. I don’t have this contest available, do I need to do something? 😞

4. Oh em gee I can’t wait to see my score😍😍😍

5. I suppose you have to buy this furniture... cash grab

Isatu likes this.
  6. Cute not great rewards I mean yellow stars ehh but I like the concept ❤️ it’s fun to see everyone’s home furni scores

SinisterOwl likes this.
  7. I haven't submitted once yet and it shows the message that my score is being recalculate! It's been like that since the the start of the contest. Please Help!

_BellaGoth_ and KtBee like this.
  8. Mine has that message and I haven’t submitted yet at all. It’s been there since it’s started.

_BellaGoth_, Sinderelala and KtBee like this.
  9. I’m also not able to submit!! I haven’t changed furniture since the event started. Please sort this ATA

_BellaGoth_ likes this.
  10. Same. Is it fixed for you? I tried sending tickets but im afraid they will be late to fix it.

11. I loved this event. Are we getting more of those in the future?

MayorZ likes this.
  12. Bring it back! I wasn't ready!