EVENT Come celebrate the Lunar New Year with us!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Marceline, Jan 20, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

January 20th 2023 - January 25th 2023
    12 PM Pacific Time

It's your lucky year!
    Get ready to receive some Lucky Rabbit Coins and Red Envelope and exclusive home decor!

With this limited-time event, we will be bringing back the Prize Store!
    Collect Coins and Envelopes to exchange at Prize Store for this year's Auspicious Rabbit furniture set!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Marceline, Jan 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    Falencia, MizzRedd, Forte and 5 others like this.
  2. I love the furni 😍

please make it easier for us to equip tho. It’s too hard to level all the cool new furni 😭

happy Luna new year 🥰🐰

Falencia, Forte, Muqadir and 2 others like this.
  3. Please make it easier to beds for roommates thank you

Mimismash likes this.
  4. No avis? 😢

Falencia, Forte, Rainie and 3 others like this.
  5. Love it altho we keep getting furni over and over.. would be nice to see something else than furni for once. Roomie outfits with extra stats maybe

Forte and Muqadir like this.
  6. The only good for me in this event is the legendary bolt thing since that's hard to acquire how i wish the legendary bolt can be spawn at level 5 store😊

MizzRedd likes this.
  7. YESSS legendaries! Hard work but fingers crossed

8. So how To b get them 🤔

9. How i wish the lunar event will be extended🙏🤞....not enough envelope for the tier 4🥲

QueenUnoPeriod likes this.
  10. This mini event was nice, but the ability to reach the top tier reward, even with ultimate/full participation is a struggle. 490 banners / 588. Wish me luck

QueenUnoPeriod and MizzRedd like this.
  11. And I have literally logged in and only attacked chads / evelyns for going on 5 days. No collabs / head to head collab events

MizzRedd likes this.
  12. Petition to extend this event. Need more time to get the top tier furnitures. 🙏🙏🙏

Hit "Like" to vote for this petition. 🤞

QueenUnoPeriod and kitsu_ like this.
  13. The red envelopes didn’t have a good drop rate. A chance at Evelyn last hits should mean more for rallies. I was shocked when I only got like 3 envelopes for rally last hit. With the amount of energy this takes, the red envelope to coin ratio is insane.

QueenUnoPeriod likes this.