Changes to PVE - the new update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MizzRedd, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Thought I’d create a thread since we can’t reply to the announcement one.

Personally, I’m pretty annoyed. It was hard enough to get Chads. One hitting lvl 3 Evelyns was a good way around that. Putting a limit to damage and then increasing chad percent by only a few percent doesn’t feel like a good trade.

Thoughts?

2. I completely agree!! Makes me wanna play less and less … it’s giving money hungry

3. The biggest problem is it’s now an energy drain to do contests/dailies and newbies will basically be unable to complete them for free without tokens. Which makes it kind of pointless to begin playing when you struggle to learn the game and upgrade.

4. Yes I agree 3945738922% instead of implementing new things can we fix the bugs first??? I mean I get what was TRYING to be done, but honestly this is horrible, and out right ridiculous for new players. People are going to start losing interest quickly in this game. This needs to be fixed!

Jayveon, Tifa, SinisterHoe and 4 others like this.
  5. Agree wholeheartedly- new update adds no real value to rallying any chads below lvl 3 as it now costs significantly more energy for less rewards.

MizzRedd likes this.
  6. I’m glad that they listened and took the stress damage cap off RadChads.. but they gotta do Evelyn’s too!!

7. My feelings right now. As a newbie it's impossible!!!

Samanthais likes this.