LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ATA DAY 2023!!!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Sep 21, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

πŸŽ‰ THE VERY FIRST ATA DAY CELEBRATION IS HERE πŸŽ‰
    🦍 Live from September 22nd, 2023 until October 6th, 2023 🦍

[​IMG]
    Check out the store for special bundles featuring Legendary Roomie Pops, Stars and limited-time furniture!

Unlock the best deals through your purchases to earn yourself this ✨ very exclusive Party In My Dorm-themed Pool ✨

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Collect super special ✨ Kingdoms of Heckfire & Witch Arcana Magic School Home Decor ✨ simply by logging between Friday, September 22 @ 1 PM Pacific Time to Friday, October 6 @ 1 PM Pacific Time!

Collect these Home Decor pieces by redeeming the free Gift Box in the store!

This Gift Box contains πŸ‘‡
    🎁 ATA Day 2023 Desk - Office
    🎁 ATA Day 2023 Topiary - Garden
    🎁 100 Gems

Don't miss out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Connect your account to ATA ID and receive exclusive ✨ ATA-themed ✨ avatars!

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT

βœ… ATA ID must be connected before Sep 26, 2023
    βœ… Expect to see your avatars in your avatar collection by Sept 27, 2023

[​IMG]

Want to win some extra prizes?
    Make sure this ATA ID is the same as your ATA ID in other games! Keep reading below for more details!

[​IMG]

Confident that you know everything about Single City and its Roomies? Test your expertise with us at 2 PM PST on ATA Day! Win a fancy ✨ Kingdoms at War-themed toilet ✨

πŸ‘‰ JOIN OUR DISCORD HERE πŸ‘ˆ

Only 10 PLAYERS will win this piece of home decor, and we hope it's you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Win Gems and Stars by participating in our social media contest!
    πŸ’Ž ⭐️ πŸ’Ž ⭐️ πŸ’Ž

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

βœ… Make sure you're following @playsinglecity on Instagram to join in!
    βœ… Tag 3 friends in the comments!
    βœ… Wait to be chosen!

PRIZES

πŸ₯‡ 2,000 Gems + 5 Legendary Stars
    πŸ₯ˆ + πŸ₯‰ 2,0000 Gems each

Winners will be chosen and announced on Monday, September 25th!

πŸ‘‰ TAP ON THIS LINK TO PARTICIPATE RIGHT NOW!!! πŸ‘ˆ

[​IMG]

You have from September 22nd, 2023 at Noon PST until October 6th, 2023 at Noon PST to link your ATA ID's and complete 25 Daily Contests in Single City!

[​IMG]

REQUIREMENTS FOR EARNING REWARDS

βœ… Sign into your ATA ID both PIMD and Single City.
    You MUST have an ATA ID connected to both PIMD and Single City to earn rewards. Make sure it's the exact same ATA ID!

[​IMG]

βœ… Complete 25 Daily Contests

That's it!

We'll check to see everyone that has completed at least 25 Daily Contests in Single City between September 22nd, 2023 and October 6th, 2023 and reward them these wonderful Avatars!

Daily Contests that qualify include:
    Be Fab, Collab!
    Stirrin' Up Drama
    Bustle & Hustle
    Proceed to Speed

PLEASE NOTER
    These rewards will only be sent once at the end of the Cross Over Event, so just make sure you've completed the requirements before October 6th @ 12 PM PST!

[​IMG]

Where can I download Single City?
    Here are some quick links to get you started!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I already have a Single City account – can I use that for this event?
    Yes! You will not need to make a new account to be eligible for rewards. You will be granted rewards the day after the event ends, on October 7th! Nobody is getting left out!

How do I start a new account if I already have one?
    To disconnect your old account and start a new account, please send in a ticket to the Single City support team and they’ll start you off with a new account!

Will I get BOTH avatars or have to choose?
    You'll earn both the Femme and Masc ATA Day Avatars for completing the Cross Over Event!

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    Absolutely! Yes! A thousand times, yes! Be sure both your Single City and PIMD accounts are connected with the same ATA ID.

How long do we have to earn these singularly cool rewards?
    This event officially begins at Noon Pacific Time on September 22nd, 2023 and will end at Noon Pacific Time on October 6th, 2023. Rewards will be sent to all players that completed the requirements on October 7th, 2023.

Why aren’t my rewards in my PIMD account yet?!

This Crossover Event is a little bit different than our last ones. There is one tier of completion and rewards will be sent to everyone at the end of the event!

Once we start to send the rewards out on October 7th, it may take a bit of time for everyone to get theirs, so best to wait until October 8th before you write in!

#1 Marceline_AT, Sep 21, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
    TweetyBirdDID and WildKitty like this.
  2. How can we get ata days balloons ?

3. How do i know how many contests i had completed? Thanks

JnZn likes this.
  4. When will the social media rewards be given out?

5. They were given out yesterday afternoon! 😊

6. There isn't a sophisticated way to check apart from keeping track of your Daily Contests on your game!

7. The sales are over now but they were in the Store πŸ™Œ