EVENT A Roaring New Year!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Dec 29, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Come and help Olivia host the best New Year's Eve party in the City! Throw the most amazing bash ever and Olivia will let you keep the dazzling ✨ New Year's Eve furniture ✨ she's using to party!

December 29th 2022 - January 5th 2023
    12 PM Pacific Time

☞ This limited-time story is available to anyone Living Room Level 4 and above!
    ☞ You will be asked to complete a variety of tasks throughout the story to earn rewards!
    ☞ The most exclusive rewards being our special New Year's Eve furniture pieces!

[​IMG]

Run, don't walk.

[​IMG]

PussyCat, Eve49, MommaMia2 and 4 others like this.
  2. 2023 Avatar We Need! 😁

Forum, BlaccBeauty and StL_Bailey like this.
  3. I like it!

But do you know what would be more epic than the cool furniture? Cushions! 🙏

Binky, _DeeDee, lesserafan and 7 others like this.
  4. Sweet, but we already have so much furni.. Do us a purple bolt favor 😭 or newyear outfits for our roomies wuth extra stats!

5. I need more story segments. I've been "stayed tuned" for like a week at least and play every day. The specialty furniture is fun but level ups into/and more events are needed

lesserafan likes this.
  6. Oof already finished it 💀

7. How much is this gonna end up costing me?

8. This is nice and all, but can we get a drama event already? Our server is getting bored to tears 😴

DebbieM and Tifa like this.
  9. Drama event will do too.

Tifa likes this.
  10. Great more furniture just what we need... how about post lvl 50, post lvl 25, more research, force the 2nd floor to be used. Or lower the protected cap, heck I'd settle for a drama contest!!