EVENT A Glamorous New Event... and a New Roomie?! ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿ’… โœจ

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, Nov 9, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

November 9th - November 23rd
    12:00 PM Pacific Time

(Previously, we've launched events at 1 PM but thanks to daylight savings, here we are.)

IMPORTANT
    Event Contests and Glam Drinks will be available until November 23rd at 12 PM.

Players will have an extra 24 hours to collect their event rewards until November 24th at 12 PM.

A new Roomie is walking the runway! Is Single City ready for this level of fabulousness? Let's find out!

HOW TO EARN EVENT POINTS

Earn points in the Glamazing Race and Gala Elegante events by collecting Glam Drinks, which can be earned from a special Event contest each day and from Drink Shakers in the store!

[​IMG]

Glam Drinks! Collect these from Daily Event Contests + Drink Shakers to earn event points!

[​IMG]

Drink Shakers: open these using Glam Drink Tickets to get Glam Drinks!

Drink Shakers will be available in the Store until November 23rd with Glam Drinks in them.
    After that, they will be available until November 28th without Glam Drinks.

VIP EVENT

One glamorous party not enough? Then take part in the Gala Elegante VIP Event!
    Unlock this VIP event by purchasing the Gala Elegante VIP Invite in the Store, which includes 1000 Glam Drink Tickets!

[​IMG]

VIP Premium Pass ๐ŸŒบ

That's not all!

โœจ A NEW ROOMIE, ANITA MOJITO, HAS JUST MOVED INTO SINGLE CITY โœจ

[​IMG]

Anita Mojito is Single City's premiere drag queen. When she's not death-dropping to disco classics, she runs the city's one and only Drag Karaoke Brunch โ€” and she'll thank you to remember to tip her, hooooooney. Looking this fabulous isn't cheap, you know!

Anita Mojito is Single City's most powerful influencer. She absolutely shines in Collabs, where she can boost both her own and her Collab partner's stats. Her favorite location is the Cafe, with several of her Talents providing extra bonuses there โ˜•๏ธ Being a powerhouse like Anita is exhausting though! You'll find that Anita takes longer to recover and requires more Pizza to destress. Being a star is hard work, after all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gain Anita Pops to unlock them the following ways:
    ๐Ÿ’œ As rewards from the Glamazing Race and Gala Elegante events!
    ๐Ÿ’œ Chance to drop Anita Pops from Glam Roomie Boxes!

[​IMG]
    Glam Roomie Boxes to be opened with Glam Roomie Credits!

Earn Glam Furniture Credits the following ways:

๐Ÿ’œ Complete stars in Glamazing Race and Gala Elegante events!
    ๐Ÿ’œ Or purchase them directly from the Store!

NEW ROOMIE FURNITURE HAS ARRIVED IN SINGLE CITY

You didn't think this glam new Roomie wouldn't come with their very own custom furniture did you?

[​IMG]

How to get your hands on this Fabulous Furniture:

๐Ÿ’œ Purchased directly in the Store!
    ๐Ÿ’œ Chance drops from Glam Furniture Boxes!

[​IMG]

Glam Furniture Boxes can be opened with Glam Furniture Credits.

Earn Glam Furniture Credits the following ways:

๐Ÿ’œ Complete stars in Glamazing Race and Gala Elegante events!
    ๐Ÿ’œ As rewards from Drink Shakers!
    ๐Ÿ’œ Or purchase them directly from the Store!

[​IMG]

2. Ooooh, Child! Fab. Glam. Posh.

3. aside from the 4 rooms we have can we have more than that? im a bit new

4. Ok here for this

5. There are four more rooms once you've filled up the first four.

QueenBeeeeeee likes this.
  6. The furniture really doesn't excite me. Nobody else can see it! Nobody else knows that I even got it! What's the purpose?

7. The more you level up your living room, the more roomie rooms you get.

QueenBeeeeeee likes this.
  8. New roomie๐Ÿ˜

Taii likes this.
  9. โ€œBack Rolls?, I donโ€™t see no back rollsโ€ (puckers and smacks lips)

Taii likes this.
  10. Ok Iโ€™m here for the roomie! ๐Ÿซถ but is this like with the Halloween event and we can only get a few furni pieces by opening these limited time furni boxes or pay a ton of money to get a set? I was really hoping to get more furni and roomie furni in the regular roomie furni and luxe roomie furni boxesโ€ฆitโ€™s getting really boring, I have all the roomie furni sets and am Not paying for this furni ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

11. Hey I have roomies but I canโ€™t open the rooms I have 3
    Rooms left anyone know how to open a room for my new mate

NotMyCabbages15 likes this.
  12. Upgrade your living room. Check out other threads for more tips, forums has different threads for beginners

ColumbusGapeach likes this.
  13. Thank you

14. New roomie! Yay

15. I can't even see the fab furniture I got. I can't even swap it. Do I have to wait until I get fab roomie? what if I don't get her?