425+ cost boxes in Materials Market

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MizzRedd, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Finally reaching 425 cost boxes in material market, I see there’s no more gems as rewards. This is pretty BS as this limits f2p players to stop around here. It feels like a forced way to spend money.

I recently purchased an invite but I’m mostly f2p and so are many in my crew. It’s really disheartening that you would do this when so many events involve gems. Just feels like yet another money grab.

How does everyone else feel about this?

2. I guess this won’t come up until more players reach this mark and are disappointed like me

Awesome_Cilantro89 likes this.
  3. Yeah others complain about it too (mostly on discord) but gems are at least not as important anymore. Imagine running into this when there were no material nodes and cushions cost 65 gems a piece

MizzRedd and Tifa like this.
  4. I agree now it just hurts my spend gems contests

5. Looks like there is something after the 425 material box. I have one that says 75 more.I wonder what will happen next. At first I was upset about the loss of gems but the higher home token made up for it because I needed bolts.

MizzRedd likes this.
  6. do you have an update?

7. All my material boxes are now 425 cost and no gems in there. Don’t think they’re updating this

8. Not yet I’m down to 68

9. After 425 comes 850. There’s 150 of each

Amaresangel likes this.
  10. Yeah I just got to the 850 for one of the boxes. Hopefully legendary glue appears more