NEW FEATURE πŸ₯³ Single City Hits the Web (Store) πŸ₯³

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by [ATA]Community, Aug 6, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

What is it?
    The Single City Web Store is a website where you can purchase all the things you would in game, but directly from us at a discount. πŸ˜‰

Here is the link!
    https://shop.playsinglecity.com/login
    If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link. πŸ˜‰

Why should I use it?
    1. Support the game you love! πŸ’œ
    2. Pay however you want! 🀯
    3. HUGE bundles and offers! 😍

4. Improved purchase assistance! πŸ€—

Why did you make it?
    The major benefit to the Single City Web Store is purchases come directly to us without any crazy processing fees from Apple or Google. Without processing fees, we can provide greater discounts to y'all! This also means that money we save in processing fees can be invested directly back into growing and improving the game!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can you recap that?
    1. FIND A DEAL

☞ Go to the Single City Web Store and find something you like!
    2. LOGIN
    ☞ Use the ATA ID and Password associated with your account to enable purchasing.
    3. PICK PAYMENT
    ☞
    Tap Buy Now and pick your Payment Method on the Payment Options page.
    4. ENTER DETAILS
    ☞ Enter the details required or follow the link to your chosen Payment Method's login page.
    5. GET STUFF
    ☞
    Once your purchase is complete, items will show up within moments and you'll receive an email receipt!

[​IMG]

How do I get there?
    The image at the top of this post and every mention of the Single City Web Store is a link!
    If you want to double check you are in the right place, the url is https://shop.playsinglecity.com/login

Can I buy bundles more than once?
    Yes! In its current form the web store does not have purchase limits, meaning you can take full advantage of the discounts available as many times as you like!

What currency are these prices in?
    The Single City Web Store will show prices in USD. Once you click Buy Now, the payment window will reflect the total price with your local currency and taxes. Tap the total price to see your breakdown with taxes. You'll find the conversion rate here is different than Google/Apple as it updates more frequently and often in your favour πŸ˜‰

What payment methods are accepted?
    The Single City Web Store hosts a wide range of international payment methods and what you see depends on where you are. You can pay directly through a bank, with cash at a local store, or even use payment methods that award additional loyalty points or money back! Please note we are regularly updating the store, so we may add or remove payment methods in future!

What is Xsolla?
    Xsolla is the company that helped us build and run the Single City Web Store! You will see reference to them in your email receipts and a few other places. If you need any help though, it is best to contact us with a Help Ticket in game!

What about security?
    Xsolla is utilized by many developers in the industry (Ubisoft, Epic Games, Roblox to name a few) and comes with top of the line security. Xsolla works as a payment gateway connecting you with the payment methods you know and trust! This way you can feel safe knowing where your info is going and that it's confidential.

Will there be more stuff there in the future?
    Yes! This is just the first step so be sure to keep checking back for the latest and greatest deals!

[​IMG]

How do I get help?
    If you have any issues, please write a Help Ticket in-game and we'll get you sorted. πŸ’œ

Do I have to make an account?
    Nope, use your existing ATA ID and Password to login. Purchases made through the Single City Web Store will go directly to the account associated with your ATA ID.

Why can't I log in with my password?
    If you get an error message logging in, you may need a longer password. You can update your password in-game or by following this link.

Why can't I log in with my email link?
    We do not have email linking enabled for this. You'll need to setup a password for your account by going here.

Why was my purchase cancelled?
    There are a few reasons a purchase may get cancelled:

1. Incorrect payment details were entered.
    Using the wrong expiry, cvv, billing address, name, etc. will stop your payment.
    2. The purchase method you are using doesn't match your location.
    If you are using a VPN it may give you some trouble at checkout, try turning it off while you purchase.
    3. Your purchase triggered an Anti-Fraud measure.
    This is normal with a new store and is to protect both you and us from fraud. πŸ™‚

In each case, please wait a day before trying the same payment method again. In the meantime, feel free to try another payment method and you may get rewarded with extra perks like loyalty points or cash back!

Why can't I place a purchase in my region?
    Some players may not be able to use the Single City Web Store based on where it detects they are located, this can often be due to the local rules or regulations. We are currently reviewing how we can help here!

#1 [ATA]Community, Aug 6, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2024