EVENT Ready To Roll (Free) and Tat-Too Cute (VIP) Events are live!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marceline_AT, May 18, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Ready To Roll (Free)
    Tat-Too Cute (VIP)

START
    May 18th, 2023 at 1:00 PM Pacific Time
    END
    May 31st, 2023 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time

IMPORTANT

Event Contests and Jammer Drinks will be available until May 31 at 2 PM PST.
    Players will have an extra 23 hours after that to collect their event rewards, until June 1st at 1 PM PST.

[​IMG]
    Earn points in the Ready To Roll (Free) and Tat-Too Cute (VIP) events by collecting Jammer Drinks, which can be earned from a special Event contest each day and from opening Drink Shakers in the store!
    [​IMG]

Collect these from Daily Event Contests + Drink Shakers to earn event points!

[​IMG]

Drink Shakers! Open these using Jammer Drink Tickets to get Jammer Drinks.

Drink Shakers will be available in the Store until May 31 @ 2 PM PST WITH Jammer Drinks in them.
    After that, they will be available until June 5 @ 1 PM PST WITHOUT Jammer Drinks.

How to get Jammer Drinks Tickets:
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Completing stars in the Ready To Roll (Free) and Tat-Too Cute (VIP) event contests
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Or purchase them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    To-tatt-ly not enough for you? Then take part in the Tat-Too Cute (VIP) event!
    Unlock this VIP event by purchasing the Tat-Too Cute VIP Invite IAP in the Store!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Magik, this oneโ€™s for you girlfriend ๐Ÿ›ผ ๐Ÿ˜Žโœจ

[​IMG]

How to get your hands on this Roller Furniture Set:
    ๐Ÿ›ผ
    Opening Roller Rink Sets
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Purchasing them directly in the Store through IAPs
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Purchasing them directly from your Home using Gems

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What's in the Roller Furniture Set:
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Billie Roomie Pops
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Roomie Power-up Materials
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Roller Furniture Set pieces from Rare to Legendary!

Earn Roller Furniture Set Credits the following ways:
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Completing stars in the Ready To Roll (Free) and Tat-Too Cute (VIP) event contests
    ๐Ÿ›ผ Purchasing them directly from the Store through IAPs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Choose which of the two avatars above you want to rock by earning a Tattoo Machine below from completing 9* on the Ready To Roll (Free) event! Exchange this Tattoo Machine in the Store for the avatar you desire!

These avatars will be available at the Store until June 5 @ 1 PM PST.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š ok. I just peed with excitement lol

THC_Mommy2 and poka like this.
  3. Oh magik u just got caught cheating in ur wife on official ata forum ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿฝ but guess we can be poly with Billie ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ˜ love love love the furni too sooooo cute ๐Ÿฅฐ

Marceline_AT and Magik like this.
  4. Wow!!!!! I lovveee iiittt!!!! Wish I could get close to at least getting some of the prizes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

5. Love the Tatโฃ๏ธŽโฃ๏ธŽโฃ๏ธŽ

6. I have them all now just from boxes not hard except I donโ€™t have tattoo table yet

7. Ok I approve ๐Ÿ˜ Marci can be ur gf itโ€™s fine ๐Ÿ’• I thought she called Billie ur gf ๐Ÿ˜‚ not u I was slow , but approved ๐Ÿค—

Marceline_AT likes this.
  8. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

9. I'm just started my game back after a bad break- up and I wish I could be invited to anything. Please help lift my spirit!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฎ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ€โ˜”๐ŸŒง๏ธโš“โ™’๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

10. You can be invited to mines I'm just starting