CONTEST WINNERS A Mother's Day Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Marceline_AT, May 17, 2023.

• [​IMG]
    Oh, fam you got us!

Here are this year's Mother's Day Contest winners!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the realm of all things, dating someone who's named the same as your daughter isn't that bad. Right?

GIGI: Happy Mother’s Day mum guess what I came first in my science competition
    MOM: About time you came first in something else apart from been the fastest sperm

@Asshat69

Savage.... 😂

[​IMG]

@Thia_spain
    Poop jokes are timeless!

GIGI: Hey mom, we just moved in to our new place... here's a picture tour!
    MOM: Oh its nice... wait that couch is familiar... we used to have one when you were younger. Your father and I didn't have a love seat, but sure did have a love couch... I can always remember that couch from that blue splotch in the corner. You always used to play, jump around and color on that couch. Anyways, we decided to drop it off at a goodwill after it got heavily soiled... I mean, 10 kids put a beating on that couch.
    GIGI: Gross! Mom! Hey... wait... my couch has a blue splotch

@Hardly

What did I say above? 💩

[​IMG]

@KehlaniStLaurent

Classic mom behaviour.

GIGI: Hi, mom! Just wondering what you’re up to tomorrow.
    MOM: Well tomorrow I’m going to a swingers party with your father and Sofie’s parents!

I cannot 😂😂😂 #familyisfamily

[​IMG]

@MayorZ
    A classic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @Vexe
    NGL it took me a minute to get this one. Am I the only one who hasn't been in this situation before?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@SeverusSnape

IYKYK 🍑🍑🍑 We love a meta-meme.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@Junaid
    So, so brutal 💀💀💀

That is all folks! Thank you for participating and we're looking forward to what you'll bring for Father's Day
    😜😜😜

Tifa, MizzRedd, Barbwyre and 3 others like this.
  1. Congrats guys

2. Регистрация проводится в два этапа. Сначала вам необходимо создать учётную запись в Единой системе идентификации и аутентификации (ЕСИА) или на портале «Госуслуг». ЭтоBabayI'm still learning the basics, btw. So, a Little disclaimer. I didn't know what you said in the campus chat. BabayBabayBabayHeyHeyi cant understan anythingi cant understan anythingРегистрация проводится в два этапа. Сначала вам необходимо создать учётную запись в Единой системе идентификации и аутентификации (ЕСИА) или на портале «Госуслуг». Это