INTERVIEW An Interview with [ALL]SmokinLez13!

Discussion in 'Newsletters' started by Marceline_AT, Nov 17, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    Our guest for today is
    SmokinLez13 of [ALL] fame from City 153! Also known as the player who gave me one too many love taps that one time.

[​IMG]
    At least take me out to dinner first 😩

Give us your Single City bio!

Ayoooo! I’m SmokinLez13 or if ya know me, just Lez 👋🏽. Crew leader of the best crew around - ALL ❤️‍🔥🥵I don’t really like extra drama, I believe in standing for what’s right and fair, and I’m super competitive. I’ve been playing since 1/2/2023 and it’s crazy it’s almost been a year!

How did you start playing Single City, and what has made you stay all this time?
    Well, I was stressed with work and I love games of many sorts so decided to download one that I thought was like Sims (I was wrong lol) but stuck around. I met a friend in my first crew in server 154, Ms Chuck, and we clicked instantly. Our crew was pretty dead and we realized we were the only ones trying to help one another so decided to make our own crew that represented us (LGBTQIA_Allies - ALL crew). No one in 154 knew what we were doing for the longest time, as it was a brand new server when I started, so we relied a lot on each other to try to figure stuff out. Eventually our crew grew to the top crew in the server and with a few merges I’ve met so many people around the world that I now adore and they have 💯 kept me playing since January. Our crew has always focused on good vibes, laughter, and having one another’s backs and it’s made for a great experience filled with fun and basement shenanigans 😈

What is your advice for a brand new player, playing Single City?
    Definitely join a crew where the leadership is knowledgeable about the game and friendly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, we are all new at some point. Surround yourself with people who have similar goals and values, and have fun! Don’t let the unnecessary drama weigh you down ❤️

What is your one (1) Single City dream feature?
    …It’s impossible to narrow that down (sorry 😅) so living room 26+, getting rid of common and rare bolts/glue in lvl 7, the ability to trade in common and rare glue/bolts for epic/legendary bolts/glue, lvl 5 chads, lemme rob those banks in the city 🏇 drive that sports car by my SC house 🏎️, and proof in drama reports when you spawn a Chad!

What is your one (1) Single City pet peeve?
    PvPing without defenders or defenders with health!!!!

What's your favourite furniture set?
    I loved the Pride 🏳️‍🌈, cool contemporary, and Diamond furni 🥰
    What would you like to see more of in Single City? More lvl 7 gathering stations and shops, more crew events where each crew works together against other crews, more purple glue and bolts, more legendary roomies with new features, and better event prizes.

What would you wish to see less of in Single City?
    Glitches 😶‍🌫️

What’s the drama in your server? 🍵
    I really don’t like drama at all so I try to stay out of it, but as a crew leader that’s not always possible…but mostly around level 6 and not being enough stations and node for people to work, so map expansion pleaseeee 🙏

Any shoutouts to anyone, while you have the floor?
    Oh my goodness…so many! To my ride or die, wifey for lifey, Kaguya Otsutsuki, who has been there through thick and thin, in and out of game, since the day we met (✂️❤️🍀.) You’ve never left my side, I don’t know what I’d do without you and I would not still be here if it weren’t for you! For bringing me a whole new appreciation for 🌽, Magnum ice cream, crisps and you forever keeping me laughing at your one-of-a-kind grand sense of humor and never being mad at me for messing up our discord 😅🤣 . To Rainbow420 🌈 for being my rock, my sounding board, my confidant, the one with a beautiful or silly song for everything, my voice of reason, for always supporting my visions no matter how crazy, and one of the sweetest most badass people I’ve ever met. To Minxy, for always holding me accountable to join ‘business meetings’ where we never talk business 😅 and for keeping Jiminy alive and well 🦗 , to my JULIETTT for bringing so much light and laughter in all things, Canna and her rope 🪢 joke that I hope never goes away (sorry babe that’s forever funny!), Spuds who is the kindest soul who I can always share my love of Friends with (RIP Matthew Perry), every single one of my admins and ALL/All crew babes who have made playing this game everything for me, and my friends in other crews that I ADORE. You know who you are!! I love you all so very much!

What is your biggest goal in Single City at the moment?
    Getting that #1 spot on the Global Leaderboard 👀 and a second secret one that the masses can’t know 🤐, sorry ATA!

What are your thoughts on pineapple on pizza?
    That’s a no-go for me, but respect to those who dig it! 🍍: ⛔🍕

Current Pineapple on Pizza vs Sure, I’ll Eat Anything vs Hell No You Couldn’t Make Me vs I Don’t Really Know vs Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwiches (🤢🤢🤢)

2-3-9-1-1

2. Lez!! 💜

3. Lezz🤭🤭

4. Thank u for welcoming me in your crew ❤️

5. Lez🥹😭🥰 I am bawling! Ilysm. You have deserved this interview and recognition for soooo long. You are ✨the best✨ crewleader and the best person. There isn’t anyone else or any other crew(s) that I would be happier dedicating my time and effort to. You are the heart and soul of ALL/All of us. Our fiercest protector. You mean the world to me. PS: I’m still not sorry I beat you that one time for pfo. We gotta do that again soon. 🥵

6. Congrats Lez!!! 🫂💜✨️

7. Congratulations 🎉

8. Lez you’ve been amazing to all of us from the very start ! Thats my girllllllllll 😭❤️

9. Best Interview ever 🥳🥳🥳 and not Merc getting finshed by lez 🤣💀😭 take L 😭

10. Congratulations Lez❤️

11. LEZZZZZZZ IM SO PROUD OF YOU ❤️

12. Lez for Prez! Best leader EVA!!!🫶🫶🫶

14. Can’t agree more with my Rainbow 🌈 sis! Best Leader Eva!

RainbowBrat420 likes this.
  15. Love this Lez 🥰

16. Its been my pleasure being in your crew, I'm so thankful for your kindness and support and Congrats! This is an awesome iinterview. Hashtag No pineapple pizza

17. I’m so happy I met you and All/ALL in here ❤️
    Nice interview 👏🏻 🌈

Congrats again for 3B !!! 🐾

18. One Of The Best Crew Leader There Is . !

19. Congratulations, Lez ! 💃💃💃🥳🌹
    It was such a pleasure to read this interview and you just rocks ! 😘💐
    Thank you for always being friendly 😊👍

20. Ooh thank you pls can we be friends